Rock Star Weight Loss Challenge Week 3 (Already in Progress)

Options

Replies

• LJSpady
    LJSpady Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Early check-ins are looking good, guys! Keep'em coming, and have a beautiful Sunday
  • tryinghard2012
    tryinghard2012 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Early check-ins are looking good, guys! Keep'em coming, and have a beautiful Sunday

You too!
  • humblemonkey
    humblemonkey Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Checking in early for DMB! 238 a two pound lost. Woot! :bigsmile:

Im sorry if i missed this--- did you replace mandyash? If so, i never got your starting weight!! Please friend me so I can keep track of you, too!
    -team captain :)
  • beckey24
    beckey24 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Weighing in for Team DILIH....292. A 5.5 loss this week, so excited!
  • rorosaw
    rorosaw Posts: 360 Member
    Options

WOW WOW WOW, Beckey! That is fantastic! I'm so happy for you and for team DILIH! You're a rock star.
  • momofJandA
    momofJandA Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    SW- 143lbs
    Week 1- 140lbs (-3lbs)
    Week 2- 138lbs (-2lbs;5lbs)
    Week 3- 136lbs (-2lbs;7lbs)
  • momofJandA
    momofJandA Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options

AMAZING!!!
  • stephlake
    stephlake Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Ted,

I am feeling the love all the way over here in Texas!!
    You should!! And BTW, your new profile picture is nice! And I mean that in the most straightest of ways! You know how the pervs like to gather with any scent of sexual innuendo. I feel so used sometimes! *DRAMA!* HAHAHAHAHA!!
    Seriously, Thank you for being you!

Thanks for the very hetero non sexual compliment. I know what you mean though, if we don't clarify our hetero meaning, Tami and Laina will jump all over it talking about guy on guy action, they are such pervs, those two. They treat us like pieces of chocolate flavored meat pops. LOL

Have a great weekend. I will only be here to poke my head in and out on occasion... lets see what they have to say about that..

===============================================================================

I am sensing a Bro-mance occuring here!!!

:love: :love: :love:
  • stephlake
    stephlake Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Mondays are hectic for me so I am posting today.

5/2 168.0
    5/9 166.7 (1.3 loss)
    5/16 165.6 (1.1 loss)
    5/22 164.0 (1.6 loss)

This weeks loss - 1.6lbs
    Total loss for this competetion - 4.0 lbs

DROP IT LIKE IT'S HOT

** Hmm.. I am seeing a pattern here.. wish the numbers were larger, but at least they are steady.
  • mandijo
    mandijo Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Wow! Some big losses this week! Way to go everyone! I'll post Monday!
  • LJSpady
    LJSpady Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'm in the process of sending pm reminders to individuals tonight who missed the last weigh-in. If I already talked to you bu you still get the pm tonight you can just ignore it.

And to my dear Team Paramore, I'm sorry to say that I've hit something of a plateau this week, so my loss isn't as high as I would have liked... but fear not! I plan to bust through this plateau next week, and next weeks weigh-in shall be royally rocked! =)

Have a great night folks!
  • julslea
    julslea Posts: 436 Member
    Options

WOW WOW WOW, Beckey! That is fantastic! I'm so happy for you and for team DILIH! You're a rock star.

You are doing great Becey! Rock on!!!
  • butters1
    butters1 Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    DMB Weight In: 205.0....still stuck at this weight :(.
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    Good morning, Rock Stars. I hope everyone is ready for weigh in. Last week I weighed 159 lbs. This week I am 156.7 lbs. Good luck fellow BEP members and everyone who is so trying hard. :smile:
  • kykykenna
    kykykenna Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    Team DMB.....holy moley, thank god I have you to keep me accountable. Wasnt near the computer nearly as much, kinda "winged it" a couple of days...but I squeeked by dropped into another 10lb weight range...........1 week ahead of goal.YEEHAWWWWWWWWW!!! Ok, that said, -1 this week. :)
  • DJ31
    DJ31 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Team Paramore checking in.

Last week: 159
    This week: 155!!!
  • SSampley
    SSampley Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Team Paramore checking in... I am sorry to report this morning my weight was 174.6 that is .6 up from last week... :(
  • beccala18
    beccala18 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Down from 161.5 to 161. Only a half pound loss, but a loss!

And congrats on the weight loss this week everyone! And rorosaw - nice on on the zigzagging working!
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    PantalaNagaPampa Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    OK all, where is everybody at? Team DMB? Has everyone wighed in and posted their weight or sent it to our wonderful team CPT?

How is everyone doing with this challenge? Are we all meeting our Calroie goals and water intake? What about our exercise goals? I know I have really been putting forth some extra effort these past few weeks in the gym. I just keep thinking I gotta drop another lb or two so I can post it on the challenge thread. LOL..

Hope eveyone had a great week, a good weigh in and lets get this week started off with tons of support.
  • mandijo
    mandijo Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Checking in for team Foo(d) Fighters. 188.8 this week. Down .8 from last week. Slowly but surely, I'll get there! Damn birth control!