Any MAN Caught Working the *kitten* / Inner & Outer Thigh Area..

Options
ehte_h
ehte_h Posts: 295 Member
Please leave your masculinity at the door! hahaha

Replies

• tammyquinnlmt
    tammyquinnlmt Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    pictures! we need pictures!
  • mlemonroe2
    mlemonroe2 Posts: 603
    Options
    :wink:
  • AbysmalFitness
    AbysmalFitness Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    i have a picture of my booty (with clothes on of course lol) but it proves that booty exercises are working for me! went from no *kitten* to an assterpiece lol!!
  • soshotout
    soshotout Posts: 115
    Options
    :laugh:
  • MoonShadow_1au
    MoonShadow_1au Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    That was ME !!!!

I heard two guys at the gym today looking in my direction saying "that's a female exercise".

I was doing core training, squatting on one leg reaching out pulling weights up on a machine .... go figure :)
  • hockeyman28
    hockeyman28 Posts: 136
    Options
    While I rarely work those machines(focusing on core in general rather than individual muscles), those muscles are vital for a hockey player being a strong skater(stability-). The butt machines help hockey players improve power, though a lot of power comes from quads as well.
    So be careful which MAN you call out, you could end up in an old-fashioned hockey brawl.
  • leanmachine35
    leanmachine35 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Could be some one with weak glutes, which can cause back problems so there a good one straight away, inner thigh your on dodgy ground defo lol

p.s been told ive got a good *kitten* by ex's which is mad cause ive got a dodgy back, ladies Ill put a pick up if you want lol
  • TrainingWithTonya
    TrainingWithTonya Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    I much prefer a man who does his squats and sumo squats so he has a nice *kitten* and thighs to one who never works legs or does all cardio and looks like he has chicken legs. If he happens to finish those off with some defining movements on the glute press, abductor, and adductor machines, he actually earns my respect as someone who knows the benefits of total body training.
  • bettyboop573
    bettyboop573 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    I much prefer a man who does his squats and sumo squats so he has a nice *kitten* and thighs to one who never works legs or does all cardio and looks like he has chicken legs.

I was thinking the exact same thing lol I hate the huge upper body and skinny chicken legs
  • rgoodearl
    rgoodearl Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Apparently my wife must approve of my glut /thigh exercises because she is always making these nice comments about my jeans and grabbing me as I'm walking by and…
  • AngelaPowPowPOW
    Options
    I much prefer a man who does his squats and sumo squats so he has a nice *kitten* and thighs to one who never works legs or does all cardio and looks like he has chicken legs.

I was thinking the exact same thing lol I hate the huge upper body and skinny chicken legs

AGREED! Reminds me of the beach rooster on those old Bugs Bunny cartoons.
  • End6ame
    End6ame Posts: 903
    Options
    Just do squats. It is one exercise that will hit all of those muscles, and will work them better. Plus you look a lot cooler with 300lbs on your back than sitting on a machine spreading your legs.
  • mjemerson
    mjemerson Posts: 141
    Options
    Oh my husband is like this. He is not a fan of working out his lower body, LOVES upper body! His ego isn't so bad though that he wont do those machines, just likes to complain a lot while he is doing it. ;-) You guys need to get our of your own way, who cares what the other guys think!! ;-) Of course I need to take my own advice because I have such bad self esteem I think everyone in the gym is looking at me and thinking "what a fatty, why does she even bother" we all have our insecurities. That is what I love about this site though, so much support and motivation!! I am all for watching you guys on those machines, I think it is a turn on...much better then the other guys that just stand in front of the mirror and stare at themselves and talk about how hot they are!! hehehe
  • nurse_carolyn
    nurse_carolyn Posts: 348
    Options
    i have a picture of my booty (with clothes on of course lol) but it proves that booty exercises are working for me! went from no *kitten* to an assterpiece lol!!

"assterpiece" ahaha, love it!!
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    Please leave your masculinity at the door! hahaha

Why? Are you wanting to borrow it while I'm working out?
  • TrainingWithTonya
    TrainingWithTonya Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    Just do squats. It is one exercise that will hit all of those muscles, and will work them better. Plus you look a lot cooler with 300lbs on your back than sitting on a machine spreading your legs.

I do squats with 300 pounds, 6 sets of 12. Then I do another 6 sets of 12 Plie squats with the same 300 pounds. Then I do some lunges and deadlifts. Then I hit the leg press, leg extension, hamstring curl, abductor, adductor, glute press, and calf raise to finish off the muscles. I don't know if it makes me cool or not, but my legs and butt feel like jello when I'm done and my husband loves the look of my butt from all of it. I miss being able to go so heavy while trying to drop some muscle, but as soon as I'm through with this kidney donation, that will be my first workout back! :wink:
  • RDH0513
    RDH0513 Posts: 245 Member
    Options

I do squats with 300 pounds, 6 sets of 12. Then I do another 6 sets of 12 Plie squats with the same 300 pounds. Then I do some lunges and deadlifts. Then I hit the leg press, leg extension, hamstring curl, abductor, adductor, glute press, and calf raise to finish off the muscles. I don't know if it makes me cool or not, but my legs and butt feel like jello when I'm done and my husband loves the look of my butt from all of it. I miss being able to go so heavy while trying to drop some muscle, but as soon as I'm through with this kidney donation, that will be my first workout back! :wink:

wow 300 lbs..... I couldn't imagine going down more than 2 inches with 300 lbs.
  • korgscrew
    korgscrew Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I love working out the legs!

Ive got thighs of steel and calves of steel! I ski so these come naturally to me.

All my weight is around my gut, so i work out my glutes as its the biggest muscle group in the body and burns more.

Im currently pressing around 80kg on the leg press, plus its all squatting on the 30 day shred! :-)
  • michelle4271
    michelle4271 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I much prefer a man who does his squats and sumo squats so he has a nice *kitten* and thighs to one who never works legs or does all cardio and looks like he has chicken legs. If he happens to finish those off with some defining movements on the glute press, abductor, and adductor machines, he actually earns my respect as someone who knows the benefits of total body training.

OMG, my husband and I laugh every single day at "the chicken leggers"
  • Azdak
    Azdak Posts: 8,281 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't recommend the machines for most people (although for some they are necessary), but doing hip extension and abduction can be extremely helpful as functional/core exercises for any gender. A lot of my clients have significantly alleviated lower back pain by just adding these two exercises.