Need friends to motivate me

Options
I often need motivation from someone who is working hard like me to get fit and healthy. My whole life I've been real lean and fit and last year I gained so much weight from anti depressants that no one recognized me. People asked if I was pregnant and I was horrified. Last few months I worked hard to get back down to a normal size and now im almost back to being the way I was fit and lean.

Replies

• emmygrace2721
    emmygrace2721 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me!! I am in need of some motivation/accountability as well. I'm on this thing all day I'll help you!
  • strozman
    strozman Posts: 2,622 Member
    Options
    Welcome to mfp
  • GaijinAdrian
    GaijinAdrian Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I lost a decent amount of weight so I could motivate you probably. I'd try my hardest!
  • emahecha
    emahecha Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your progress and keep it up.
  • terrortori
    terrortori Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me TERRORTORI that's my account I don't know why I added a new one sorry. Thank you guys and girls for responding back so quickly I didn't even think I would get 1 comment. Add me if you want :)
  • BBCDMarie1975
    BBCDMarie1975 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I've lost 24 pounds so far on MFP but still have more to go. We can encourage each other!
  • XxXxBethlrxXxX
    XxXxBethlrxXxX Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You can add me.
    I've done so well in the past with My Fitness Pal but recently not so good, and I need the motivation too!!
  • gemmalj
    gemmalj Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone I'm new too...I've got 5 weeks til holidays and I'm needing inspiration....I've got 2 weeks left on the Cambridge diet as I wanted to blitz a stone, then I'm going to try the 5.2 diet and calorie couting xx please follow and ill follow back for motivation ☺
  • msflynnbly
    msflynnbly Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'll add you