Back Again :)

Options
Hi, I've been on here before, and failed. But I'm back again and this time I won't quit. Well... Hopefully. I'm just trying to change my lifestyle and some motivation would be great since I'm not getting any from where I come from. :)

Replies

• Barkorden
    Barkorden Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Same here just started back again ..good luck
  • QueenBee2226
    QueenBee2226 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Just started back too. Lets support each other...Started yesterday...but did not exercise..I'll try again today. I did do good wit h the calories. But, I need to exercise too!
  • crispaholicshaz
    crispaholicshaz Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    ;) Hi, i am a re-starter too, It's the entering food to diary that gets to me.. but i know that it does work cause my friend has lost over 5stone. She has done so well, and looks brilliant. So here i go again, its my turn.. I wanna get fit, and feel good about myself.. support from anyone welcome... Good luck one & all!!
  • fullermarisa
    fullermarisa Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Good luck everyone! I have been off and on here for over a year. So fed up with myself and my weight/health. Have to make changes and feel alone. I hope we can all be there for eachother!!
  • JaneTorres14
    JaneTorres14 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Same here girls I'm starting again I successcully lost 40lbs b4 but gain all it back :( but I not give up I wanna do it again. Pls add me lets support each other. WE CAN DO IT:)
  • Shellys_Start
    Shellys_Start Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm another one climbing back on the wagon. I started in January and did pretty well. Lost almost 20 pounds. Then let some life issues get me off track. They were such good little excuses! :blush: So now I've let most of May go by and mentally beating myself up each and every day, all while I'm eating what I want and not moving my big butt at all. Would love to support and get some motivation, too!
  • Corpsebride81
    Corpsebride81 Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me guys for support x
  • stacynoell
    stacynoell Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm back too. Lost 50 but gained 6 back. Still need to drop about 20. Down from a size 18 to a 12 so its so easy to get comfortable bc everyone keeps saying I don't need to lose any more, but I have goals....
  • Adramalek
    Adramalek Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Well... i know all about restarting. It's about my fifth time. So cheer up and put in the effort. It WILL produce results! Have a wonderful day!
  • JulesAtkinson1
    JulesAtkinson1 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I'd love some new friends who know what it's like to lose, then gain and have to start over. It's been a long struggle for me for most of my adult life, but now that I'm almost at the "halfway" point, my health is more important than ever. Feel free to add me! I don't share my diary out of personal preference ( I had issues with some snarky comments about my water intake - I do drink 8 glasses a day but can't do much more than that, I just hate water) but I will unlock it for anyone who's making a sincere attempt at help.
    I have lots to lose, so I value all the support I can muster! :)
  • theresaasueperez
    theresaasueperez Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Just started back too. Lets support each other...Started yesterday...but did not exercise..I'll try again today. I did do good wit h the calories. But, I need to exercise too!
    how did it go? And what's your exercise routine if I may ask :D

• theresaasueperez
    Options
    Barkorden wrote: »
    Same here just started back again ..good luck
    good luck to you too !! :D
  • theresaasueperez
    Options
    ;) Hi, i am a re-starter too, It's the entering food to diary that gets to me.. but i know that it does work cause my friend has lost over 5stone. She has done so well, and looks brilliant. So here i go again, its my turn.. I wanna get fit, and feel good about myself.. support from anyone welcome... Good luck one & all!!
    That's great :) I feel the same, I just want to be healthy is all. Good luck to you !
  • theresaasueperez
    Options
    I'm another one climbing back on the wagon. I started in January and did pretty well. Lost almost 20 pounds. Then let some life issues get me off track. They were such good little excuses! :blush: So now I've let most of May go by and mentally beating myself up each and every day, all while I'm eating what I want and not moving my big butt at all. Would love to support and get some motivation, too!
    its okay, at least now you're making the change, and so am I. We can definitely do this ;)

• theresaasueperez
    Options
    I'd love some new friends who know what it's like to lose, then gain and have to start over. It's been a long struggle for me for most of my adult life, but now that I'm almost at the "halfway" point, my health is more important than ever. Feel free to add me! I don't share my diary out of personal preference ( I had issues with some snarky comments about my water intake - I do drink 8 glasses a day but can't do much more than that, I just hate water) but I will unlock it for anyone who's making a sincere attempt at help.
    I have lots to lose, so I value all the support I can muster! :)
    I see, well I'm not here to criticise or pass judgment, I'm just here to help myself and now I know there's a community, I hope I can give as much support and motivation as possible :) I have lots to lose as well but hey, always remember slow progress is better than no progress at all.