Looking for MORE friends Please

Options
:happy:
HI people ... I have been on / off this app for about a year now .... but I'm back and am REALLY and TRULY dedicated this time around. However I'm hoping to find more friends to help keep motivated! I have one terrific one already, which is a co-worker and neighbor ... we workout together and keep each other motivated ... but need more support on here ... perhaps share thoughts on recipes ... stressful days ... what's discouraging us ... and help ENCOURAGE one another ...

Ok ok, I'm off my soap box now ... Have a fantabulous day everyone! Let's shed that weight and gain that muscle TOGETHER! :wink:

Replies

• cweiler4
    cweiler4 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! You will get a ton of support here. Feel free to add me for more motivation!! Good luck!!
  • furr76
    furr76 Posts: 1
    Options
    HIya! I've only just found this site and its my first day of dieting this time round lol!

But I def need friends to support me too, I know I will just give up again so easily :(

So please feel free to add me as a friend and anyone else out there that would like to please do!!!!!

I need all the help I can get haha
    xx
  • Jb8885
    Jb8885 Posts: 126
    Options
    you can addd me too! lets motivate eachother!
  • ladylu11
    ladylu11 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me :)

url=http://www.myfitnesspal.com/weight-loss-ticker]4433730.png[/url]
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter[/url
  • tammyr76
    tammyr76 Posts: 174
    Options
    Welcome ,,,I sent a friend request ,,we can all use more support buddies..Good Luck toyou on your journey..Together we can do this,,we are all here for the same reason.....
  • kate2004rock
    kate2004rock Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I'll add me you if you'll add me! I need some ACCOUNTABILITY.
  • MicMar66
    MicMar66 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! The more motivation and support we all give each other-the better!!!!
  • lovecola06
    lovecola06 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. Every extra person for motivation helps.. We can ALL do this together!! :smile:
  • misspopsicle
    Options
    Add me too if you like, I need some folks to spur me on a bit!
  • Autumn1206
    Autumn1206 Posts: 126
    Options
    Feel Free to add me! I'm really motivated to lose the weight, and I enjoy encouraging other people too :)
  • PJS323
    PJS323 Posts: 115
    Options
    I've only been on here since April, but feel free to add me. It never hurts to have more support! If you need any help, feel free to ask!!
  • Silver925
    Silver925 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Just started my new fitness goals TODAY! Feel free to add me to your friend list! :flowerforyou:
  • ceirawillsucceed
    ceirawillsucceed Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    hi there feel free to add me if you like. i am pretty motivated.
  • ceirawillsucceed
    ceirawillsucceed Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    sorry double post
  • PecanTanDiva
    PecanTanDiva Posts: 162
    Options
    Yayyyyyy YOU for starting again!!!!!!

This is the best site ever :flowerforyou: especially for encouragement and just overall knowledge of being fit.
  • booberj
    booberj Posts: 69
    Options
    feel free to add me... finding that reading others have some of the same struggles as I have is a big help to me... I hate they have struggles though
  • nicolerah
    nicolerah Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Hi there... I've also just started here a couple days ago.. and so far, I think this site is awesome! I sure could use all the encouragement I can get and will gladly provide all that I can!

Good luck on your journey!
  • Hyster1
    Hyster1 Posts: 75
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm always happy to have new friends. :happy:
  • adrianamezam
    Options
    seems like you got tons of resposes already...but i'm new here too, and feel free to add me! i need encouragement/motivation too!!
  • adrianamezam
    Options
    seems like you got tons of resposes already...but i'm new here too, and feel free to add me! i need encouragement/motivation too!!