t25

Options
I just got the workout, does anyone ever double up the workouts?

Replies

• brockbennett1981
    brockbennett1981 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • dearmrsowl
    dearmrsowl Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I don't double but I add different exercises to it to mix it up a little.
  • brockbennett1981
    Options
    Anyone else
  • tjbnurse77
    tjbnurse77 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I finished T25, and I still do it:) I would do doubles twice a week- always did cardio routine in a double. Hope your seeing good results, I was able to lose near 20 pounds with T25 and some diet tweeking. Now I am doing insanity MAX30...good luck to you:)
  • FitPhillygirl
    FitPhillygirl Posts: 7,124 Member
    Options
    Back when I was doing T25 if a workout was missed I did double up on a workout the next day so that I could stay on target.
  • brockbennett1981
    Options
    tjbnurse77 wrote: »
    I finished T25, and I still do it:) I would do doubles twice a week- always did cardio routine in a double. Hope your seeing good results, I was able to lose near 20 pounds with T25 and some diet tweeking. Now I am doing insanity MAX30...good luck to you:)

Thanks and gl too you,
  • allison1983weber
    allison1983weber Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I completed T25, with amazing results! I am on to Max 30 now. I never doubled up on workouts except on double video Friday. But I did go for a 4km walk pretty much every night so there was no need to double up. T25 is an awesome newbie program and really gives you a nice boost into heightened strength :)
  • brockbennett1981
    Options
    I completed T25, with amazing results! I am on to Max 30 now. I never doubled up on workouts except on double video Friday. But I did go for a 4km walk pretty much every night so there was no need to double up. T25 is an awesome newbie program and really gives you a nice boost into heightened strength :)

Thanks