Cheat meal just doesn't end!

Options
So I gave myself a cheat meal moment which went on to be a cheat day and now its been 5 days of one or more cheat meal a day :(
Help!!!! :s

Replies

• RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    Options
    Log everything --- whether you are over or not.
  • MoiAussi93
    MoiAussi93 Posts: 1,948 Member
    Options
    If you can't control cheat meals, don't have them for a while. Later, when your self control is better you can try the occasional cheat again and evaluate.
  • pooja1189
    pooja1189 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Alright I'll try this out. Thanks for the advise :)
  • leannewinters
    leannewinters Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    The idea of cheat food is where you probably go wrong. Now and again include a treat in your week that's still within your goal, it'll make you feel better and less unacheived x
  • alyhuggan
    alyhuggan Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    This is exactly what happened to me. Now I've cut them out and only have a treat every now and again. I just make my regular foods more yummy so I don't need treats! Although I am having a MASSIVE cheat day (after an insane leg workout) in September when my cut finishes. Sort of like a big reward for months of work!
  • pooja1189
    Options
    Thanks :) am trying to start my da y healthy again today... Let's hope all ends well ( fingers crossed)
  • penfaith
    penfaith Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    When I go through these phases, I just watch food documentaries to motivate myself. My favorite would be Forks Over Knifes which you can watch on netflix. Anyways good luck!
  • pooja1189
    Options
    Okk... Am from India, no Netflix here! ;)
    I'll try to stay on track though through logging on mfp... Let's see how it goes, so far so good. Thank you for the support. :)