hi i need help

Options
Hi my name is Veronica and I join this group cause I need some help, advice and encouragement, i don't have too much time to workout and I don't know how to start :s , a little over a year ago i was a stay home mom i have a 4 and a 7 year old boys, and i used to workout everyday 6 days a week i finish 9 weeks of turbo fire and 6 weeks of p90x but i started working and i just cant find the time to workout anymore between my family, my job and everything going on i just cant find the right time to do it, and there is where I need help, i commit myself to workout 4 days a week since i am a waitress my schedule is not as everyone else i work 4 days a week form9:30 am to 10 pm every time i work doubles and when i get home the last thing i can is workout but i do try to as healthy as i can, i weight 225 lbs. and i am 5'6" i am a big girl :( the help i need is someone help me to a schedule base either on p90x and turbo fire to workout 4 days a week I'm really trying to loose weight please i need your help.

thanks a lot!! ;)

Replies

• penfaith
    penfaith Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkMJdytTSXU

Great documentary for motivation! Also remember, don't ever say things like " oh I will just start dieting tomorrow" Good luck!
  • mamadon
    mamadon Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    The most important thing that you need to understand, is that workouts alone are not going to make you lose weight. Don't get me wrong, its great for your mental and physical health, but weight loss really takes place in the kitchen. You need to eat at a calorie deficit. Figure out how many calories you need to eat in a day to lose, or let MFP figure it our for you.
  • vero_lzzz
    vero_lzzz Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I completely understand that I try to eat as healthy as I can I don't drink soda anymore i try to do my best i just need help :(
  • BBCDMarie1975
    BBCDMarie1975 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    mamadon wrote: »
    ...weight loss really takes place in the kitchen. You need to eat at a calorie deficit.

Probably the best advise you can get!! Unbelievable transformation @mamadon you look great! You must be so proud of yourself!
  • k_bik
    k_bik Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Do a carb diet. Look it up on bodybuilding.com or even google it . Its hard to do bit it works magic . Goodluck
  • mamadon
    mamadon Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    mamadon wrote: »
    ...weight loss really takes place in the kitchen. You need to eat at a calorie deficit.

Probably the best advise you can get!! Unbelievable transformation @mamadon you look great! You must be so proud of yourself!

Thank you!