Dear Tam

Options
2»

Replies

• keiko
    keiko Posts: 2,919 Member
    Options
    And to be honest, sometimes a small amount of "REAL" food hits the spot so much more than "low fat" foods. And indulging sometimes isn't going to ruin your plan.

This is so true! The lowfat or no fat sour cream has no flavor so I would end up using more trying to get flavor. I found that by using the full fat kind I use way less.
  • Leigh14
    Leigh14 Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    You guys are fantabulous. :flowerforyou: I always get so inspired reading your posts! :blushing:
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    And to be honest, sometimes a small amount of "REAL" food hits the spot so much more than "low fat" foods. And indulging sometimes isn't going to ruin your plan.

This is so true! The lowfat or no fat sour cream has no flavor so I would end up using more trying to get flavor. I found that by using the full fat kind I use way less.

I agree, "real" foods can be more satisfying then highly processed "diet" type foods. Mainly cause whatever is removed usually has to be replaced with something. I am soooo wanting to gravitate back to my clean eating habits I had years ago. My family likes the "light" style breads but I LOVE the grainy ones....well theirs have less calories but mine is WAY more satisfying. Now if I could just break my new habits for old ones!

I think you would be a wonderful speaker/teacher of nutrition Tam! You've had amazing results...by doing the work the old fashioned way! I say go for it too!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Tami, you could do a picture slide show behind you on a big screen....speaking while you pitch your new book!

"How to Look Tamtastic!!"'

I would like to purchase a copy, please!!

I would love to see you go back to school to help others. The next 20 years will be chock full of ppl needing help with weightloss and lifestyle change!

HEY!! A new lifetime show!!!

Ok...I am getting punchy:yawn: :yawn: time for bed!!

:heart: ya Jeannie
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    Tami, you could do a picture slide show behind you on a big screen....speaking while you pitch your new book!

I would love to see you go back to school to help others. The next 20 years will be chock full of ppl needing help with weightloss and lifestyle change!

What a perfect title Jeannie suggested!!:wink::drinker:

btw...Tam..when is the book coming out?? I'd like my copy signed too please!:wink::drinker:

FC:heart:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options

btw...Tam..when is the book coming out?? I'd like my copy signed too please!:wink::drinker:

You guys are too funny! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I've got to git r done!! I keep procrastinating!

I am really passionate about this too!

Of course MFP get's to preview the book ahead of the rest of the country! :wink: :laugh:
  • sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    Options
    Me too! Me too! I want one!!

I love the idea of getting all that water in BEFORE your coffee!! What a great idea!

And that bbq chicken on the gf grill practically made my mouth water! No, seriously!

Thank you so much for inspiring us all to be as "tastic" as you!!

~ San tastic :wink:
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options

Of course MFP get's to preview the book ahead of the rest of the country! :wink: :laugh:

You should soooo do this!!:drinker: Just think...you could be "bigger" than Oprah!! (Well, not in the size sense, but in the "When Tam talks, people listen" sense):wink:
  • nuttyrubs
    Options
    thank you tam. you are such a sweetheart. always ready to help. i will be trying to do this and any more help i need, i will be writing to you. thanks.. :smile:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    thank you tam. you are such a sweetheart. always ready to help. i will be trying to do this and any more help i need, i will be writing to you. thanks.. :smile:
    Your very welcome! I hope it was helpful!! :happy:
  • TamTastic
    Options

You should soooo do this!!:drinker: Just think...you could be "bigger" than Oprah!! (Well, not in the size sense, but in the "When Tam talks, people listen" sense):wink:

Thanks again!! Ohhh, Oprah?? Dare I challenge the QUEEN????? lol!!

Ohhh! Maybe you all should write to..........to.............SOMEONE and maybe if you all do then there will be interest!!! In the meantime, I will get to writing my book!!! :bigsmile:

:wink:
  • arewethereyet
    Options

Ohhh! Maybe you all should write to..........to.............SOMEONE and maybe if you all do then there will be interest!!! In the meantime, I will get to writing my book!!! :bigsmile:

EXCUSE me....you fought 130 pounds so far....and WON!! What is Oprah, compared to that!! And YOU Did it without a personal chef!
  • arewethereyet
    Options

EXCUSE me....you fought 130 pounds so far....and WON!! What is Oprah, compared to that!! And YOU Did it without a personal chef!

Oh and make sure you get the correct spelling of my name.....AWTY..thanks!
  • TamTastic
    Options

That IS true! No personal chef to cook MY meals!! LOL! :tongue: :laugh:
  • TamTastic
    Options

Oh and make sure you get the correct spelling of my name.....AWTY..thanks!
    Are we there yet.............GOT IT!! :wink: