step and Exercise app?

Options
Hi FitnessPal folks,

Can anyone recommend an app for android that counts steps and I can log excersise goals as well as excersise I do?
I'm using Accupedo but it always crashes and I get halfway through the morning before it realises I'm activ.

Be blessed Evette

Replies

• lynnrj
    lynnrj Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have a vivofit ( connects to most phones ) . It tracks all my steps and I can enter all my exercise activities . It also links with MFP for tracking calories .
  • evettegetfit
    evettegetfit Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thanks I'll try it out
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    you could try mapmyfitness which doesn't require a worn tracker....it just doesn't count regular steps just keeps track of workouts.

To track steps you need a pedometer (depending on your phone you may have one) Samsung has S Heath, or an activity tracker like Jawbone, fitbit etc.
  • editorgrrl
    editorgrrl Posts: 7,060 Member
    Options
    When you connect a Fitbit activity tracker, MFP adjusts your daily calorie goal to TDEE minus deficit. I love mine.

You can learn more in the Fitbit Users group: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/1290-fitbit-users
  • evettegetfit
    Options
    lynnrj wrote: »
    I have a vivofit ( connects to most phones ) . It tracks all my steps and I can enter all my exercise activities . It also links with MFP for tracking calories .

• evettegetfit
    Options
    Thanks I'll Take a look
  • glenelliott5872
    glenelliott5872 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Fitbit flex is good but I wish I had the one with a heart rate monitor built in
  • evettegetfit
    Options
    Fab! I've just downloaded fitbit looking forward to trying it out