hello everyone :)

Options
ariana5117
ariana5117 Posts: 13 Member
Hi I am looking to lose about 15lbs. Right now I am 135lbs and I'm 5'2. I started at 145. The first 10 pounds was so easy to lose but I can't seen to break 135lbs. I've tried almost everything. Today I am starting 21 day fix from beachbody. I don't have the time to go to a gym working a full time job and being a mother of two, 8yrs and 1yrs.....so any in home work outs and tips would be great. Thank you

Replies

• megella30
    megella30 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello Ariana,
    I'm also looking to lose about 20 pounds or so. I'm currently at 140. I'm also 5'2'' and a mother of two. My youngest is three years old and is very active, lol... Don't know why I'm not skinny as much as I chase after him. I too got the 21 day fix but I get tired of the same routine so I've been doing a lot of walking, I enjoy the scenery and I take my little one with me in a stroller.
  • ariana5117
    Options
    Hello :) we should work together and motivate each other :) but exactly I dont know why I haven't lost anymore with my active one year old and ne working at a daycare with nine, two year old in my class. I'm just stuck! This is my 4th round of the 21 day fix the first round I lost the 10 pounds and haven't list anything since and your right the same repetitive routine does get boring!
  • Francesca3162
    Francesca3162 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    I do 21 day fix extreme and mix in other Beachbody programs for variety. I am a BB coach and I have Beachbody on demand.
  • raulvarelajr
    raulvarelajr Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey people. Right there with you all.
    Carb cycling works, but only for about a week. Anybody have any other alternatives?
  • megella30
    Options
    Well hello Francesca,
    You sound like the person we shod be talking to. Any advice would be appreciated.
  • jsnyder320
    jsnyder320 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    P90X3 - its only 30 minutes and works wonders...i've lost 30lbs
  • megella30
    Options
    Congratulations jsnyder, I'm impressed, wish I could do the same.
  • ariana5117
    Options
    Good job jsnyder320. I would love to try p90x3 just not sure if I can afford another beachbody work out. But if you have any tips I can do at home would help