starting my journey with 140 lbs to loose!!! Need as much motivation and support as i can get.

Options
I lost 80 lbs 4 years ago and gained it all back plus forty pounds after breaking my foot during zumba. So disappointed in myself.

Replies

• JSC145
    JSC145 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Just curious, how did you lose 80 pounds before?

It sucks having to start again but you can do it!!
  • nsartwell
    nsartwell Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Lots of exercise and I cut out gluten and all sweets. Just fell back into my o!d habits so now I am starting over. Thank you for the motivation!
  • sstrack123
    sstrack123 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like. I have open diary and like for friends to also have open diary. I think it can help with food ideas.
    I am in maintenance stage but would love to tighten up all over! Open to any friend request
  • sstrack123
    sstrack123 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like. I have open diary and like for friends to also have open diary. I think it can help with food ideas.
    I am in maintenance stage but would love to tighten up all over! Open to any friend request
  • nsartwell
    Options
    Great thank you. Sending a request. Good job getting in maintenance stage! I can't wait for that day. Good luck

• nsartwell
    Options
    I can't figure out how to do open diary
  • ushkii
    ushkii Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Go to food, setting, scroll to the bottom and you can see Change Diary Setting.
  • truelight_photo_craig
    truelight_photo_craig Posts: 347 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    ^^This^^
  • earningmybeer
    earningmybeer Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Welcome back to the battle! Keep that intake under control and you can do it! Stay disciplined, focused, and committed to the big picture and make that your new norm.

You can do this!
  • bbcoachjason
    bbcoachjason Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I am just starting and working towards losing about 90lbs. We can help hold each other accountable!
  • FuriousFurian
    FuriousFurian Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    good luck! Just stay the course and you will make it I am sure ;)
  • ErieJane
    ErieJane Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Good luck!
  • slimjame
    slimjame Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I am in a similar boat. Two years ago I lost about 100 pounds. I spent this past year gaining almost all of it back. It has taken me a little while to accept that I am almost back to the beginning, but I am finally getting that spark of motivation back to get started. I now have a total of 125 pounds to lose and I am looking to lose an average of 10 pounds each month. I know that it isn't going to be easy all of the time; however, I am ready to lose it and keep it off for good! Feel free to add me :)
  • nsartwell
    Options
    Thank you everyone for the kind words and encouragement. Being heavy I receive a lot of criticism so having some positive people to talk to and help me is such a relief. Good luck to you all in achieving your goals. I hope I can return the favor and be encouraging to you as well!

• CrystalArmstrong1
    CrystalArmstrong1 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I can relate. I lost 100 pounds a couple of years ago and after getting married and having a baby I gained all of that back plus almost 50. >_<
  • nsartwell
    Options
    It is definitely easy to gain back.
  • yanamadula
    yanamadula Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Have you worked on detoxing liver and colon?
  • CrystalArmstrong1
    CrystalArmstrong1 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    It's way too easy to gain back. It happens too fast too lol. >_< If only it were as easy and fast to take back off
  • kats5225
    kats5225 Posts: 9 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    I am in the same boat but for me i have two kids, just had my second the end of april and i have put on quite of bit of weight. I have 98 pounds to go. I will add you