WATER WATER WATER

Options

Replies

• dubird
    dubird Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    I didn't realize so many people don't like water. I, on the other hand, can't get enough of it.

A lot of those people may not like water because they can taste the minerals. Water always tastes slightly bitter and metallic to me, no matter the source. Some worse than others (I'm looking at you, Mesquite, TX!!).
  • DoreenaV1975
    DoreenaV1975 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    I don't like it because it tastes like "nothing"... basically the best way I can describe it. I need some flavor.
  • ptkat28
    ptkat28 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I actually like the Mios and the Great Value flavor enhancers that have no added sugar :)
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,588 Member
    Options
    add fruits like raspberries, strawberries etc...
    try chia seeds..
    also try making ice cubes from low sugar juice and put those in water

oh i like these ideas
  • ladybluu562
    ladybluu562 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I don't like it because it tastes like "nothing"... basically the best way I can describe it. I need some flavor.
    Look i k r! TRUE
  • ladybluu562
    Options
    ptkat28 wrote: »
    I actually like the Mios and the Great Value flavor enhancers that have no added sugar :)
    Googling mios
  • Dani9585
    Dani9585 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    The grape Mio is the best!!!
  • rachael00679
    rachael00679 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I dont drink plain tap water or bottled water at all. I guess I havent been going along long enough to really make a judgment call about whether or not it will impact my weightloss (5 weeks). I do drink mineral water (which is essentially fizzy tap water) with lemon squirty stuff you get in a bottle (lemons are really expensive here at the moment). I drink diet coke from time to time. Diet cordial. I also make iced tea, cold brewed, no sugar (sometimes a spoon of raw sugar) over ice. I love this website for tea and other drink recipes http://addapinch.com/

• teresa_garcia29
    teresa_garcia29 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I love water ALL OF A SUDDEN. Weird but I even have to be careful and not drink too much. Since this happened I have been losing weight quickly. Definitely drink water water water...
  • annette_15
    annette_15 Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    I drink black coffee, water with mio, tea with splenda, diet sodas, iced lattes and occasionally some diet hot chocolate or some cashew milk. I only really drink plain water when I work out
  • wrightallison51
    wrightallison51 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    try chia seeds..
    I can mash the fruits? Pretend it's juice?

• wrightallison51
    wrightallison51 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Try getting a nutra bullet and mix fruits together a pint of water sorted delicious.
  • ErnieM88
    ErnieM88 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I find sparkling water really helps me drink, as plain old tap water is so boring! I agree, try flavouring it with mint, cucumber, lime, lemon, anything you like the flavour of. Also what about naturally caffeine free teas count towards your water intake, as well as normal tea and green tea. Just have a play about, you'll find something you like :)
  • SusanKing1981
    SusanKing1981 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Love water, but only when it's freezing cold.
  • galaviz1015
    galaviz1015 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Omg I hate water! It's plain and blah! :| Besides adding it with crystal light or adding lemon cucumber and mint, is there anything else? Thanks :p

I have a hard time drinking water too. Try hint water. It has fruit essence. It is refreshing and delicious. Im addicted.
  • ladybluu562
    Options
    ErnieM88 wrote: »
    I find sparkling water really helps me drink, as plain old tap water is so boring! I agree, try flavouring it with mint, cucumber, lime, lemon, anything you like the flavour of. Also what about naturally caffeine free teas count towards your water intake, as well as normal tea and green tea. Just have a play about, you'll find something you like :)
    Yes indeed I will go play, THANKS!
  • ladybluu562
    Options
    Omg I hate water! It's plain and blah! :| Besides adding it with crystal light or adding lemon cucumber and mint, is there anything else? Thanks :p

I have a hard time drinking water too. Try hint water. It has fruit essence. It is refreshing and delicious. Im addicted.

Never heard of hint water
  • ladybluu562
    Options
    try chia seeds..
    I can mash the fruits? Pretend it's juice?

It be a smoothie if I do that :D
  • MoiAussi93
    MoiAussi93 Posts: 1,948 Member
    Options
    jkwolly wrote: »
    Do you like tea?!

With sugar yes..loool is there teas with a natural sweet taste without adding sugar?

hibiscus tea is naturally sweet. It is good iced or hot. Or you can add some stevia to any tea you like.
  • ladybluu562
    Options
    MoiAussi93 wrote: »
    jkwolly wrote: »
    Do you like tea?!

With sugar yes..loool is there teas with a natural sweet taste without adding sugar?

hibiscus tea is naturally sweet. It is good iced or hot. Or you can add some stevia to any tea you like.

AWESOME WILL CHECK THAT OUT THANKS!