I need to lose 100-150 lbs and I wouldn't mind some friends along the way :)

Options
I've been a member on this site for going on a month or so now, I've just now decided to not be shy and get on the forums. I started at 326 lbs, i'm 308 now. So hi!

Replies

• pankaj1784
    pankaj1784 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello!

I have been associated with muscle building since one year. Had a literally unhealthiest lifestyle, i started with quitting smoking and then embarking on muscle building:-)

I was lucky to not have drowned in infinite cardio lover advises and went on with cardio plus strength.

I have seen a lot of changes and i need to go down on fat levels. :-) nice to see people like you.

Current weight is 264 lbs

Need to go on 220 lbs for the start :-)
  • MalindaLeigh714
    MalindaLeigh714 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat girl, feel free to add me
  • CrystalArmstrong1
    CrystalArmstrong1 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping to start muscle building at some point also. I'm waiting until I go down in weight a bit so I can handle it better. At this point my knees aren't happy with my weight lol
  • CrystalArmstrong1
    Options
    Request sent Malinda :)
  • beauchampsara
    beauchampsara Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hello there. :) looking for some friends as well to help motivate and motivate me too.
  • kats5225
    kats5225 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Add me i started 289 now 268 have 92 pounds to go. Good job on your success so far. :)
  • CrystalArmstrong1
    Options
    Thank you! Very good job on your weight loss so far too! :)
  • sunnyphia
    sunnyphia Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Add me!!
  • gorJESS57
    gorJESS57 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Hey girl! You've got this, keep a positive state of mind! I'm looking to loose another 20, and need motivation as well! I'm here if you need anything!
  • CrystalArmstrong1
    Options
    Friend requests sent to yall. :) And thank you Jess!
  • slimjame
    slimjame Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Hey there! Starting is the hardest part, so give yourself a pat on the back. I have about 125 pounds to lose. I joined this site 2 years ago and lost around 100 pounds in the first year. I then (stupidly) ate my way back to almost the beginning over this past year. It has taken some time, but I am finally fired up to lose it again. This time; however, I'm keeping it off for good! Feel free to add me :)
  • NJ84
    NJ84 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi all. I started my weight loss journey in March this year I've lost about 14lbs so far only another 60 to go. I would love some friends to keep me motivated and to swap tips with :)
  • tlmeyn
    tlmeyn Posts: 369 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    feel free to add me. 30 down 70 to go :)
    There are nice people in this group here
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/3322-100-pounds-with-no-surgery
  • ymca1968
    ymca1968 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi CrystalArmstrong1,

Reading your story and wow!!! I truly thought I was reading about myself... I've been a member on here since May 5 2015. My starting weigh was 326.9lbs.... 4 weeks later I'm at 307lbs.. I to am very shy when it comes to talking about my weight... Would love to help and take the challenge with you towards our new lives .... By motivating and supporting each other ☺️

• jguthrie73
    jguthrie73 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    ymca1968 wrote: »
    Hi CrystalArmstrong1,

Reading your story and wow!!! I truly thought I was reading about myself... I've been a member on here since May 5 2015. My starting weigh was 326.9lbs.... 4 weeks later I'm at 307lbs.. I to am very shy when it comes to talking about my weight... Would love to help and take the challenge with you towards our new lives .... By motivating and supporting each other ☺️
    ymca1968 wrote: »
    Hi CrystalArmstrong1,

I'm in the same boat too! My name is Jason and I'm 39. My starting weight was 329.5 on April 24, 2015. I weighed on May 24, 2015 and I'm down to 309. Definitely looking for friends along the journey. I have been as low as 220 a couple years ago but that's the smallest I've ever been. I have always struggled with my weight, but I'm not quitting this time. Feel free to add me.
  • ymca1968
    Options
    Request is on the way... :))
  • ErnieM88
    ErnieM88 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I'm back on the bandwagon too, got quite a bit to lose so feel free to add me :)
  • ErnieM88
    ErnieM88 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    slimjame wrote: »
    Hey there! Starting is the hardest part, so give yourself a pat on the back. I have about 125 pounds to lose. I joined this site 2 years ago and lost around 100 pounds in the first year. I then (stupidly) ate my way back to almost the beginning over this past year. It has taken some time, but I am finally fired up to lose it again. This time; however, I'm keeping it off for good! Feel free to add me :)

this sounds so much like me! But we're all in the right place now :smiley:
  • ymca1968
    Options
    We can do this... Indeed we can
  • nekoface
    nekoface Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Hey, you can add me. I had knee pain too after I started to work out. I had to slow it down and do mostly walking first and other low-impact stuff, then gradually added other kinds of exercise in. Lost about 13lbs since Christmas!