Looking for people to join me on my weight loss journey!

Options
leedja_v
leedja_v Posts: 12 Member
Hi all!
I'm trying to lose weight and have been for a while now!
In the past I've tried to start dieting and exercising loads of times but have only managed for a few days before reverting back to my old ways.
But this time I am determined that I am going to shift this weight!
I think this app alone will really help me but it would be so amazing to have some friends on here to help keep me motivated!
I'm trying to shift 25lbs and live a healthier lifestyle.
I'd love to hear your goals!

Replies

• viragogurl
    viragogurl Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'd be happy to support you!
  • ndavis84
    ndavis84 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm trying to lose weight as well.. Just had a baby. I want to lose 40 lbs. I've been trying to boost my metabolism by eating small meals and snacks 6 times a day and drinking lots of water (half my body weight) Wish u the best xoxo
  • leedja_v
    Options
    viragogurl wrote: »
    I'd be happy to support you!

Thanks so much! Request accepted. :)
  • leedja_v
    Options
    ndavis84 wrote: »
    Hi! I'm trying to lose weight as well.. Just had a baby. I want to lose 40 lbs. I've been trying to boost my metabolism by eating small meals and snacks 6 times a day and drinking lots of water (half my body weight) Wish u the best xoxo

Congrats on having the baby!
    I'm going to try doing the same, regular healthy snacks and lots of water. Seems like a good plan! I'm also going to start running.
    Wish you the best too! :)

• ndavis84
    Options
    Download the Nike running app I just did it last night... I think it'll help keep me focused. Check it out. Let me know what u think. I think it's cute. It actually cheers u on! You'll see if u download it. It's free too. ( I love free 99) xoxo
  • ndavis84
    Options
  • cfpcyclist
    cfpcyclist Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I am happy to help. Send me a friend request.
  • leedja_v
    Options
    ndavis84 wrote: »
    Download the Nike running app I just did it last night... I think it'll help keep me focused. Check it out. Let me know what u think. I think it's cute. It actually cheers u on! You'll see if u download it. It's free too. ( I love free 99) xoxo

I've just downloaded it, thanks! It looks really good. Good luck with the running! :)
  • leedja_v
    edited May 2015
    Options
    cfpcyclist wrote: »
    I am happy to help. Send me a friend request.

Thanks! Added. :)
  • renanreyes77
    renanreyes77 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Run Run Run
  • paigeybabeyyy
    paigeybabeyyy Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm trying to lose 50 pounds total and I've already officially lost 12.5 pounds, unofficially 13.5 since I was curious this morning! I would love some more friends for the journey
  • leedja_v
    Options
    Hello! I'm trying to lose 50 pounds total and I've already officially lost 12.5 pounds, unofficially 13.5 since I was curious this morning! I would love some more friends for the journey

That's amazing! Well done! What have you been doing to lose that?
    Thanks for adding me. Request accepted. :)
  • Barbosas77
    Barbosas77 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I am also trying to lose 25 pounds. I started weight lifting and I'm doing some kick boxing HIIT once a week. So happy you chose to live a healthier longer life!! Best of luck!
  • leedja_v
    Options
    Barbosas77 wrote: »
    Hey there! I am also trying to lose 25 pounds. I started weight lifting and I'm doing some kick boxing HIIT once a week. So happy you chose to live a healthier longer life!! Best of luck!

Hey! It's so nice to meet someone with the same goal as me! That's sounds great, good on you! I'm looking to get into running and maybe swim a bit too if I can get myself into a costume. Best of luck to you too. We got this!
  • Mncaguilar
    Mncaguilar Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm also trying to lose weight! I've been going to the gym and I've adjusted the way I eat. I'd love to get some recipes from you all!
  • lauriecilley
    lauriecilley Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm happy to help. We could all use a little at times. :)
  • leedja_v
    Options
    Mncaguilar wrote: »
    Hi! I'm also trying to lose weight! I've been going to the gym and I've adjusted the way I eat. I'd love to get some recipes from you all!

Hey! So proud of you for making those changes, it's really not as easy as it sounds! Wishing you the best of luck with it! Thanks for the friend request, it'll be great to keep each other motivated and share recipes etc. :)
  • lovegianevie
    lovegianevie Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    leedja_v wrote: »
    Hi all!
    In the past I've tried to start dieting and exercising loads of times but have only managed for a few days before reverting back to my old ways.
    I think this app alone will really help me but it would be so amazing to have some friends on here to help keep me motivated!

I am trying to lose around 40 lbs. anyone please feel free to add me :)

• leedja_v
    Options
    I'm happy to help. We could all use a little at times. :)

Thanks! Really appreciated! I'll do my best to help you out too! :)
  • leedja_v
    Options
    leedja_v wrote: »
    Hi all!

I am trying to lose around 40 lbs. anyone please feel free to add me :)

Thanks! Added. :)