Hi there!

Options
So I am new here, started about 2 weeks ago actually. I have been sticking with this system well, which says a lot since I have tried about 7 different weight loss trackers.

I am trying to make more healthy decisions in my life and it's hard. I would love support. I have a goal and I really hope to stick with it this time!

Replies

• jmassardo
    jmassardo Posts: 84
    Options
    Welcome and Good Luck!
  • CristlNothem
    CristlNothem Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    WElcome girly. I started here in January and did great for about a month, then stopped until last week. It really helped me realize what i was eating and how much. I never realized how many calories were in some things. I have found a new determination after moving to New Orleans 2 weeks ago to get back to what i weighed when I met my husband, I have a cruise coming up the beginning of next year, and a military ball in 5 months that i want to look amazing for. It is super hard sometimes to stick to the healthier living, believe me, i would kill for something chocolaty and fattening, but remember that when you say no to the yumminess that is putting yo one step closer to your goal. I still have 20 lbs to go, so I am on this journey with you....good luck!!!
  • connieholiday
    Options
    Welcome Becky!!! Its so good to hear that your doing so well!!! Feel free to add me if you need some support, good luck to you on your journey! Connie:glasses: