A little Down this morning

Options
2»

Replies

• ruggedshutter
    ruggedshutter Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    great job and glad that you are down today :)
  • Hippychick5983
    Hippychick5983 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Any loss is worth celebrating! Great job!!!
    zD26Xh2jJPBDy.gif

• DirrtyH
    DirrtyH Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    My weight has been exactly the same for days and days and days... .2 sounds AMAZING to me. Congrats!!
  • SearsBD62052
    SearsBD62052 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    My stall has broken again!!! Down a little more.

weight.png

• miss_holly01
    miss_holly01 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Don't listen to negatively. Everyone will have some kind of opinion about your weight/diet/progress. Its your body and being more healthy is good thing for you! Even if you are not getting huge losses (I never do) you should celebrate any progress- its not easy. Celebrate other things if it makes you more motivated - running to that next lamp post, weights feeling lighter or beating your previous time.

Congrats! :)
  • SearsBD62052
    SearsBD62052 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    miss_holly01 you are so right!!!! Everyone has an opinion. And I have actually had one person ask me if I am sick. First off this was a total stranger so it was inappropriate (I would not have thought twice if is was someone I knew well but they all know I am doing this on purpose.) So my comment was no I am just fat and decided to become less fat. I know maybe that was a bit inappropriate but I am going to say I was just "Snarky" about it and let that one go.

My niece and I have been walking ... we text each other when we weigh in with our small (sometimes very small) victories or with our sometimes little gains. We encourage each other daily!!!! She gets it! My husband gets it! I have quit sharing my losses with my mom, who is so critical about heavier people anyway. I just avoid talking to her about my diet, exercise, or weight.

It is always so nice to come here and see all of the little successes that each person shares. And if it is a gain, I enjoy seeing the tips and support that comes from others facing the same or have faced the same.

weight.png