19 months...67lbs (pics)

Replies

• McCloud33
    McCloud33 Posts: 959 Member
    One of the most flabbergasting things with all of this weight loss is that still, according do the BMI scale, I'm overweight! LOL Which is why I tell people to ignore it and use their bf% instead. I would have to lose 3 more pounds to be in the "normal" category. (I must have dense legs, because all of that muscle weight isn't in my upper body!)
  • kamakazeekim
    kamakazeekim Posts: 1,183 Member
    You look fantastic! I would never guess the before pictures were the same guy!
  • McCloud33
    @kamakazeekim your before/afters are pretty amazing too! nice work yourself!
  • McCloud33
    Thanks everyone. Nice knowing that my story can be inspirational to someone. More than willing to answer any questions anyone might have.
  • creationscrown
    creationscrown Posts: 298 Member
    Amazing work! What a transformation! Hotttt!
  • McCloud33
    Amazing work! What a transformation! Hotttt!

Thank you! Hotttt might be one of the best compliments I can get. Felt unattractive for a long time :D
  • cmsu64113
    cmsu64113 Posts: 474 Member
    Great job! What was your diet like?
  • McCloud33
    @cmsu64113 I had it set at 1500 calories, but ate back my exercise calories most of the time. I averaged around 2000 calories actually eaten per day. I would usually only eat a banana for breakfast and then break the rest of the calories between lunch/dinner. My usual meal would be some combination of grilled chicken, steak, or chicken sausage, cottage cheese with fruit, avocado, goat cheese, and several servings of vegetables. I laid off the carbs most of the time not because I had anything against them per-se, but because with the limited amount of calories that I gave myself, I just felt more satisfied on the higher protein/fat diet. Carbs were usually between 100-150, but most of that would come from the fruit that I had or if there were more sugary veggies like corn or something. Very little bread/rice/pasta stuff.
  • jorinya
    jorinya Posts: 933 Member
    Male model material. Wow, what a transformation! Amazing results! What an inspiration! You look fab BTW.
  • Marlene1667
    Marlene1667 Posts: 201 Member
    Wow, amanzing transformations. You lost a lot of weight and years. You look so much younger it's shocking!
  • McCloud33
    @jorinya Idk about male model quite yet, but thanks for the compliment!

@Marlene1667 It's more that I feel younger! I enjoy going down to the playground now with the kids and playing with them instead of just sitting on the bench and watching them play.
  • MsHulkMN
    MsHulkMN Posts: 81 Member
    holy macaroni! amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
  • chandramiller68
    chandramiller68 Posts: 189 Member
    You have done an amazing job! Congrats to the dedication and hard work; it has really paid off.
  • McCloud33
    @katrinkaMN @chandramiller68 thanks ladies! I think it's really more dedication than hard work. Don't get me wrong, I worked hard, but the hardest part, at least for me, was the daily mental grind.
  • soldiergrl_101
    soldiergrl_101 Posts: 2,206 Member
    Sexy!!!
  • amongstthewildflowers
    amongstthewildflowers Posts: 89 Member
    Lookin good!
  • ladybluu562
    ladybluu562 Posts: 42 Member
    Good job !
  • Silverstar721
    Silverstar721 Posts: 33 Member
    Congratulations on a job welldone. You are so inspiring to me and I am going on with the diet. Thank you for sharing your before and after pictures, it really helps to see someone reach one of their goals.
  • McCloud33
    Congratulations on a job welldone. You are so inspiring to me and I am going on with the diet. Thank you for sharing your before and after pictures, it really helps to see someone reach one of their goals.

Thank you @Silverstar721 I hope to still be active when I'm your age! You inspire me as well!
  • nashvillenellie
    nashvillenellie Posts: 75 Member
    Great job. I love that last picture :) So much confidence, I know it feels great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!