19 months...67lbs (pics)

Options
McCloud33
McCloud33 Posts: 959 Member
So five more months of dieting in the books! Started again on January 1st and took my after pictures last night. Dropped from 192lbs to 168lbs and from ~19% body fat to ~13%. So in the last 19 months I've gone from 235lbs to 168lbs and 30+%BF to 13%BF. I've dropped down to a size 32 pants (what I wore in HS) and ran a sub 20min 5k just a couple weeks ago! I've also upped my longest distance run to a half marathon.
I'm actually able to see the outline of some abs in the right lighting :D I will say that these 24 lbs were A LOT harder to drop than the 50 that I dropped last year in the same time frame. Now I'm going to up my calories for the next 7 months and try and build some more muscles and then cut back down so that hopefully this time next year I won't have to rely on "good lighting" to see those abs :)

Oct13-May15
ok32r00b06a2.jpg

Progress Shots
ya943f6wtmen.jpg

Jan15-May15
3pxnhv4xi0rj.jpg

tk6zebfysos7.jpg

cvzlkar3mr37.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!