Finally out of the 200s! Celebrating by myself

Options
124»

Replies

• madhatter2013
    madhatter2013 Posts: 1,547 Member
    Options
    That's awesome. I was 231 at my largest and when my scale finally hit the 199 point something mark, I was so excited. I'm also 5'10" so another benchmark was when I could fit into Junior sized clothing. I got down to 180 and have been pretty content there for a while. Congrats to you!!!

That's amazing! well done :) When I got down to 185, I was wearing a size 14. I'd love to hit 12 this time around, but no more. i dont want to lose my curves! :)

Oh I'm a 10 and pretty happy there. I'm sure they'll be some point where I'll feel fat again and want to lose more though.
  • monkeypantz
    monkeypantz Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I'm at 204lbs - so 5lbs away, hoping to make it there within the next 2 - 3 weeks! I don't think I've ever weighed under 200lbs in my adult life, so I'm excited!
  • pjb58
    pjb58 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Outstanding and inspirational.. Congratulations!
  • alaynavee
    alaynavee Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    That's fabulous!! Congratulations - and I love you way you rewarded yourself....keep it up!!!!!
  • jmaka
    jmaka Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congratulations - you've done such a great job :) This is just the motivation i need, thanks for this post - i too was at about 220 at my heaviest and have been hovering at about 203 now for a few weeks, and can't wait til I make it to where you are!! :) take care!
  • hmadrone
    hmadrone Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I remember when I got below 200. What a satisfying feeling!
  • huraiva
    huraiva Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Way to celebrate yourself!! :)
  • sammyantics
    sammyantics Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I'm at 204lbs - so 5lbs away, hoping to make it there within the next 2 - 3 weeks! I don't think I've ever weighed under 200lbs in my adult life, so I'm excited!

omg i'm so excited for you! you're so close! it's the best feeling :D:D:D

• JenniferIsLosingIt
    JenniferIsLosingIt Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Fabulous! :)
  • sammyantics
    Options
    Fabulous! :)
    thanks, you too! you're amaaaazing!!!!

• Nvr2L82BGr8
    Nvr2L82BGr8 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Wow onederville! Conbratulations!
  • d3gus
    d3gus Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    congratulations, it feels brill to see that number change from a 2 to a 1, i know how you feel i am presently hovering round it, lowest 198 but keeps going back over 200 again !! but it stays more on the 1 than the 2 so thats a win to me! be v proud :)
  • mistikal13
    mistikal13 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    WooHoo!
  • Gska17
    Gska17 Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!
  • yweight2020
    yweight2020 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    Yay congratulations, this is a awesome parade right here. You've done so wonderful doforr your self, I understand being stuck and fluctuating and finally breaking that plateau and getting into onederland I know it must feel so nice. Keep up the good work, sorry others haven't noticed, but remember this goal is for you and sometimes when they notice it's not always good. So jyst stay focused on your goals and take care.
  • wanttobefit300
    wanttobefit300 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I think you deserve a parade, too. I know just how you feel; I did it once and only my nutritionist seemed to care. Well, I am about to do it again (200.6 this morning). So we can all celebrate together!
  • FitOldMomma
    FitOldMomma Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You made it to ONEderland. :) It is my next goal.
  • R1rainbows
    R1rainbows Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I understand about celebrating alone. I too finally made it out of the 200s and seems like no one cares but me lol. I am so happy for you, this is an amazing milestone and I am having a little parade for you and for me!
  • sammyantics
    Options
    so happy everyone is parading ! we are all kicking *kitten* :D
  • sammyantics
    Options
    I think you deserve a parade, too. I know just how you feel; I did it once and only my nutritionist seemed to care. Well, I am about to do it again (200.6 this morning). So we can all celebrate together!

That's amazing!! Honestly, even seeing 200 is such a good feeling. enjoy it :D

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!