Pre-Workout

Options
13»

Replies

• Ocrgrrrl
    Ocrgrrrl Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    NLA for her in Cherry Limeade! Delicious and effective!

• joepratt503
    joepratt503 Posts: 191 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Pre-OG....but you "gotta buy 30 of dem biatches". You can get it at www.Tigerfiness.com
  • joepratt503
    Options
    I recommend C4 but don't take it on cardio days. Insanely stupid if you do as it increases your heart rate and it's hard as hell to run when your heart is beating at insane levels. Also, after taking pre workout supplements after a few weeks and you no longer feel the effects, you need to go cold turkey on all caffeine (coffee,soda, tea, etc.) for 2 weeks or more.

what? no...

• TeresaGlam
    TeresaGlam Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    ACG3!
  • Harris1910
    Harris1910 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    LianaG1115 wrote: »
    C-4
    I use cellucor c4 extreme too, I've had a lot of ore workouts and the taste of this kne is defiantly the best
  • williamwj2014
    williamwj2014 Posts: 750 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    I recommend C4 but don't take it on cardio days. Insanely stupid if you do as it increases your heart rate and it's hard as hell to run when your heart is beating at insane levels. Also, after taking pre workout supplements after a few weeks and you no longer feel the effects, you need to go cold turkey on all caffeine (coffee,soda, tea, etc.) for 2 weeks or more.

what? no...

You my friend, have no idea how pre workouts work. If your taking that *kitten* for more than 2 months without a break, you're really stupid. You're destroying your central nervous system which helps aid you in recovery and for the caffeine, you build a tolerance very quickly. If you want to continue to take it year round, cool but your doing more harm than good for your body. I'm not speaking "bro science" either, it is even advised on the container if you've ever bothered to read one.

• yolo9752
    yolo9752 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Rafase282 wrote: »

Yes I have and I am 100% satisfied with it! I notice a great boost of energy with no crash. What I have noticed the most is that I am able to push myself harder than I was before. Even the people at the gym have noticed the difference in my weights. I workout at night and it doesn't keep me up, which has always been the biggest battle for me! Thank you for the recommendation, fan for life now.

So happy to hear you like it. I ran out of mine few days ago and paid the price in the gym, LOL..

It was a leg day and it was not pretty... :wink:
  • Rafase282
    Rafase282 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    yolo9752 wrote: »
    Rafase282 wrote: »

Yes I have and I am 100% satisfied with it! I notice a great boost of energy with no crash. What I have noticed the most is that I am able to push myself harder than I was before. Even the people at the gym have noticed the difference in my weights. I workout at night and it doesn't keep me up, which has always been the biggest battle for me! Thank you for the recommendation, fan for life now.

So happy to hear you like it. I ran out of mine few days ago and paid the price in the gym, LOL..

It was a leg day and it was not pretty... :wink:

That sucks! Do you also use their post workout? I have been thoroughly happy with Liporidex pre so I think when I am ready to buy again I will get the post. I have been going harder the past couple weeks, but I get so freakin sore that it makes it hard to get back at it day after day.
  • KickinIt23
    KickinIt23 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I know flavor is not the most important thing in a pre but is there a decent flavored pre that works that won't break the bank?
  • yolo9752
    yolo9752 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    KickinIt23 wrote: »
    I know flavor is not the most important thing in a pre but is there a decent flavored pre that works that won't break the bank?

Actually, I think flavor is a pretty important component of a pre. Ive used ones that tasted terrible before and wound up under dosing cuz i nevr finished it. The liporidex pre tastes pretty great. It clean and doesn’t feel like drinking sand grit - although there are some visible pieces in there one first mixing. If it weren’t for the skin tingling sensation I get when dosing it, I would certainly mix it in my water bottle all day long - for the taste alone.

@Rafase282 re: the post. Its great stuff too - tastes like a creamsicle from back in the day. It really work for combating soreness, and I read the other day that it has an ingredient that also prevents sunburn and skin agent. There’s some pretty great literature about it out there - Astaxanthin, you should look into.
  • blueriotgirl
    blueriotgirl Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I use daily burns pre. Its citrus flavor i think it tastes good doesnt give me the shakes and it wasnt that expensive. You get 30 pouches in a box. You can order from their site or amazon.
  • Mighty_Rabite
    Mighty_Rabite Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    Cellucor C4 is pretty decent; I picked up a ton of TSN Pump Igniter recently and have liked it - the taste is pretty decent and the 300mg serving is a pretty good kick.
  • joepratt503
    Options
    Said it before...Pre-OG from Tiger Fitness is bomb...and Chris Jones is an awesome dude so I am happy to give him my money.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    I just started taking a pre workout this week. I got the muscletech #shatter (horrible name), in pink lemonade. Tastes amazing. Workouts were awesome. I like.
  • Reg4502
    Reg4502 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    I just started taking a pre workout this week. I got the muscletech #shatter (horrible name), in pink lemonade. Tastes amazing. Workouts were awesome. I like.

Horrible name yes, but at least it tastes good and you're getting in a good workout.