Any new mommas out there?

Options
hey guys! So I was blessed with my beautiful baby boy in jan 2015.. Calling all new mums to share what's making them get their awesome body back ! :)

Replies

• kats5225
    kats5225 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Had my 2nd girl just last month. I've been cleared so been doing p90x and 1500 calorie diet no milk or eggs because daughter can't digest it very well.
  • ruhi1406
    ruhi1406 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I had a c section so could not start immediately. Started with walking atleast 2 miles a day and yes I am following under 1500 diet as well. It's working great so far! Lost 3 pounds. Btw total gain = 27 pounds... Started at 117.5 and last checked weight was 144 pounds. M back at 122. Aiming at 110 pounds.
  • jlgregory13
    jlgregory13 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I had my son beginning of March and only gained a few lbs. I have had weight to lose since before my daughter though. after each kid I lost additional weight, but poor choices brought it all back. since this was my last baby hoping to lose the extra weight for good. I have got about 60lbs or so to lose.
  • raychella13
    raychella13 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I had my 3rd child in March. Started at 155lbs, and stuck at 180lbs and very frustrated. Been staying at 1200 cal a day, eating pretty healthy and exercising every single day. It takes my body a few months to figure out that I'm trying to lose weight after a baby, I'm not blessed like some where they loose everything in weeks, but I gotta keep moving!
    I had really good luck with t25 and smoothies with my Nutribullet with my daughter but it took about 3 months before I started seeing results. It could be a hormone imbalance that stauls me getting results, wondering if anyone else goes through this? Thinking about a clean eating diet, but it's kind of hard with 2 picky toddlers :(
    Congrats on your New little one!! I'm gonna bookmark this to see what others have had luck with too :)
  • ruhi1406
    Options
    Hey fellow mamas! Congrats on your babies! Yea I agree that hormones keep up from loosing all the baby weight! I was a pcos victim as well so I know all the imbalance can make me super hungry at times and then I don't stop eating when I know I should have been done. But being aware of this has made me stop myself much before I stuff myself. Counting the cals is definitely helping. I wish this app had a setting for bfing mamas. I ll add you guys so we keep each other motivated!
  • parveensamplay
    parveensamplay Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm a new momma, had baby girl in early March. Put on a whopping 3 stone. Back on the grind now hoping to lose all the weight before I head back to work in February next year. Glad to finally be excercising again, hoping I can make it through summer without too many slip up!

Feel like most of the weight is hanging around the stomach area.

Good luck to all x
  • ruhi1406
    Options
    Congrats Parveen! I feel the same! I am struggling to lose the final pounds around tummy n hips. I guess a diet with a good fats along with planks and squats may help!
  • Careamell
    Careamell Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Had my baby girl 2/17/15. I've been pretty diligent on my workouts and eating consistently for 4weeks...yes, i have a cheat meal once or rwice a week, but that shouldn't set me back completely, i don't think. the scale is not moving. So frustrating!! I'm thinking about getting rid of the scale and measure myself only. I'm starting T25 today, and I just ordered Advocore spark and the 10 day cleanse, which I'm starting with a friend on Monday. Although I'm frustrated, I'm not giving up on myself. I got this!
  • ruhi1406
    Options
    Hey careamell! Congrats on arrival of your lil angel! If you want you can add me up for some extra motivation.. M trying keeping under 1200 cals and working out with p90x3. Wish you lots of health!