looking for friends to motivate each other :)

Options
Hi guys! I made a MFP account a long time ago but never used it and I want this time to be different. I'm trying to tone up and lose weight. I don't really know how this thing works so add me and let's start talking! :)

Replies

• Jai678
    Jai678 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    HI! I'm Jordan. I just started this like 2 days ago :smiley: I think I'm a pretty good motivator so yea.. :blush:
  • mackenziecoy
    mackenziecoy Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Let's do this. What are you goals
  • sastruga99
    sastruga99 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi -- me too. I opened it a year ago and it didn't really grab me till now. I've been doing this for about six days now and I think it is really motivating.
  • mackenziecoy
    Options
    Yeah I love how you can scan bar codes and pretty much find everything! What does your diet plan look like now?
  • misskmp18
    misskmp18 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    heyy ! I was doing this a little but last year but didnt use it much , I want to start using it much more now . how much weight are u trying to lose?
  • mackenziecoy
    Options
    15 pounds! You?
  • BusyRealtorDad
    BusyRealtorDad Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I love the Barcode thing too. Good luck everyone in reaching your goals. Down 5...45 to go!!!! :)
  • Winston817
    Winston817 Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    Up for motivated friends who interact and have a good sense of humor. Introduce yourself and add..Good luck B)
  • mackenziecoy
    Options
    Thanks dude you too! I will !
  • sgirl2009
    sgirl2009 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'm all up for it :) Add and message me!
  • boo_boo61
    boo_boo61 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hey deffo up for this need a few friends to keep my head on straight..have an account with a few months but only getting ready to kick myself into gear now :) requests sent and any1 else feel free
    Winston817 wrote: »
    Up for motivated friends who interact and have a good sense of humor. Introduce yourself and add..Good luck B)
    Sense of humor deffo a great idea tho
  • caelith82
    caelith82 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    This really works, good luck to everyone :-)
  • JosieZeee
    JosieZeee Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hey! I've been on MFP for a while just never used it properly till now haha, my sister started using it and shed 30lbs so I need to start putting in more effort. GOOD LUCK!
  • nightlee
    nightlee Posts: 3 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    I just moved away from the one friend that helped keep me in check. I'd be happy to help keep anyone motivated, but I desperately need it myself if anyone would be kind enough...
  • williamsfam1997
    williamsfam1997 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Add me im in need of motivation too
  • adam_hodgson
    adam_hodgson Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Hey feel free to add me hope every1 is well an dedicated to their goals!
  • katelynn_sully
    katelynn_sully Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'd like some friends too!! I used this app about a year ago and lost 10 lbs before going into basic training. I continued to lose weight throughout training, and weighed 139 by the time I was finished with AIT. I'm now ashamed to say that I gained most of my weight back upon going into my first duty station and am now 157. So I've decided to use this app again since I actually saw results the last time I used it, and this time I am determined to turn my life around and change my unhealthy habits. I could really use some motivation from others, and we could keep each other accountable! :)
  • guerarocks
    guerarocks Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Amber I'm trying to lose fifty pounds in six months
  • DBostdorf
    DBostdorf Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi ..same boat as you, looking for extra motivation :)
  • rosesamber
    rosesamber Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I made an account last year and used it for a month. Now I'm back and looking to be serious about losing weight. I just started last week. I am hoping to lose around 60 pounds. Need motivation also because every day is a struggle. I can also help motivate others!