Just found the forums...looking for friends

Options
Hello....im 31 mother of 3 and wife. I work full time and as a supportive friend did the crazy HCG diet with a coworker. Lost 31 lbs in 45 days. ..have maintained that loss for 16 days so far. Looking for other calorie counters and friends. I am planning on starting to work out as I have never been a huge exercise fan. I have 5 more lbs I'd like to loose. Currently sitting at 127lbs. Add me please...

*** I don't really recommend the HCG diet unless absolutely approved by your own doctor.***

Replies

• HeartME511healthy
    HeartME511healthy Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Why are you suggesting to be approved by dr if you were successful?
  • sheenadel
    sheenadel Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Why are you suggesting to be approved by dr if you were successful?

I just don't want anyone to do it without checking it out first...its 500 calories for 21 to 42 days. It may be too drastic for some medical problems.
  • seza1987
    seza1987 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi, can you tell me what country you are located? I would like to try the HcG diet, but am not sure if it is available in Australia/approved by Australian doctors.
    Also how did you go, was hunger bad, did metabolism stop? Also did you do any exercise while on the diet - I have heard it's a no no - oh and did you inject or take drops?
    Thanks for any help you can provide.
    I'm also here for a chat about anything else, I too am a mum of 3 and work part time and care for my disabled father... Yes STRESSED is a word I understand.
  • sheenadel
    sheenadel Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    seza1987 wrote: »
    Hi, can you tell me what country you are located? I would like to try the HcG diet, but am not sure if it is available in Australia/approved by Australian doctors.
    Also how did you go, was hunger bad, did metabolism stop? Also did you do any exercise while on the diet - I have heard it's a no no - oh and did you inject or take drops?
    Thanks for any help you can provide.
    I'm also here for a chat about anything else, I too am a mum of 3 and work part time and care for my disabled father... Yes STRESSED is a word I understand.

Hey there...im in canada but I do know you can get HCG in Australia. .I speak to a friend from there who did the diet as well.
    I was hungry for the first day, I believe I had sugar withdrawl but by day 6 I wasn't hungry..by d 23 I had a hard time eating all 500 calories. It's very limited food and no exercise.. you don't eat enough calories to sustain exercise. I was not tired and lots of energy and lost 32 lbs total in 42 days. I took drops.