Looking for friends with 100 pounds or more to lose.

Options
Just looking for people in the same boat as I am. I am hoping to lose 100 in a year.

Replies

• directedmage552
    directedmage552 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    My goal is 120 lbs!
  • michellie89
    michellie89 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm looking to lose 125 over all. I've already lost 25. It helps to find people in the same boat. Especially when the task seems so daunting!
  • pammther64
    pammther64 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'd love to lose over 100 lbs but since I'm older it seems to take longer. What plan are you following?
  • directedmage552
    Options
    Patience and commitment.
  • pammther64
    pammther64 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to eat healthier and most important EXERCISE. I just joined a gym and do water aerobics and water zumba at least twice a week.
  • lmxxox
    lmxxox Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I had about 120lbs to lose but have lost about 20.. feel free to add me if you'd like. it's nice to have friends in the same situation (:
  • lmxxox
    lmxxox Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    My goal is 120 lbs!

good luck!!!! o:)
  • grannymeemers2234
    grannymeemers2234 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, First off Thank You! Thank you for just being here. Pammther64, My plan is to exercise, eating pretty much low carb, and to count calories. Even though my name is grannymeemers, I am 39 and yes, a grandma to a almost 2yr old. My youngest is graduating next May and we are taking him to Disney World. I would love to fit on the rides. I am the biggest I have ever been tipping the scales at 370.4. I was on here before lost 60 pounds and then my gallbladder and gained chin splints in my legs. I let those things be my excuse to give up and gained 60 pounds back plus another 15. Hoping that it finally sticks this time.
  • directedmage552
    Options
    lmxxox wrote: »
    My goal is 120 lbs!

good luck!!!! o:)

Thank you! Same to you :) i added you
  • run4rest
    run4rest Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose about 140+ lbs. started about two weeks ago and I'm down 30lbs.
    No/low Carb diet & not exercising...yet. Trying to let the diet get some momentum
  • ChrisS115
    ChrisS115 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    HI! I've got about 120 more pounds to go. I've lost just over 20 so far. It's always helpful to have motivation from others who are going through what you are going through!
  • lilc922
    lilc922 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'd love for you to get on the rides too! When I reached that point, that's when I woke up and realized what I'd miss with my kids. I need to lose 100 lbs to be in a healthy place. Good luck to all of you :)
  • PapaD67
    PapaD67 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone. I'm working on losing 115 more lbs. my heaviest was 437 and I'm currently at 362. I was down to 346 but allowed life to get me off track.
    I am sticking to 1200 calories a day and also using a WW type point system right now just for extra accountability.
    My job keeps me fairly active at this point but I will begin an exercise program soon.
    I don't believe in luck, I believe in hard work and determination.
    DO IT
  • davefh0_0
    davefh0_0 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Good luck everyone, consistency and determination, I have a goal of 100lbs currently I'm down 32lbs, feel free to add me anyone.
  • VeraJMali
    VeraJMali Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hello, I actually just joined today and have exactly 100 to lose. I've been up close to 300 in my teen years and got down to right at 200 when I met my husband 4 years ago.I let my weight get out of control again after I had our daughter in September of 2013 while dealing with post partum depression. I'm currently at 240 and want to get down to a healthy weight of about 140. I'd love to have anyone to talk to who's been or is going down this same path so feel free to add me!
  • ARO91
    ARO91 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, I send out friend requests. I lost 70 pounds previously on mfp and only gained back a few pounds I've stayed steady but am ready to be back in the game! I love reading diaries and posts more I have on here keeps me motivated. Thanks Ashley
  • karenk1124
    karenk1124 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi Everybody...health issues caused me to have to lay around until i hit 310 health issues better and disguisted with myself i joined ww online. as of today i have lost 52 lbs but still have close to 100 to go. i just joined MFP today and i need friends who understands..if anybody wants to add me ill take u all !!! Thank You and best of luck to u all..stay strong <3
  • ashleyhetzel92
    ashleyhetzel92 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! :) I am looking to lose 130 lbs. I started at 316 and am down to 291! Add me if you understand the struggle and we can support each other :)<3
  • tlmeyn
    tlmeyn Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Great ! I have lost 30, 70 to go!
    This group right here :)
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/3322-100-pounds-with-no-surgery
  • WyldWytch
    WyldWytch Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    My goal was to lose 110 lbs - I'm 22 down now :)
    It's going to be a long road ahead, but we can do it. Feel free to add me!