Not so happy meals

Options
r1gx424aqzof.jpg

Pictures are worth a thousand words. Every time I start craving it's always a juicy fatty burger or wings.. I hope this image stays with me and for every time I'm about to eat something that taste good I realize it's bad on my health and body. I hope this provided all that see it with some motivation to move away from fast food. Good luck and make your own happy meals!! ♥️

Replies

• lishie_rebooted
    lishie_rebooted Posts: 2,973 Member
    Options
    Mmm a burger.

There's absolutely nothing with with burgers, wings, fast food.
    It's all about moderation and balance.
  • IsaackGMOON
    IsaackGMOON Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    I don't see why you can't have a McDonalds or something like that and still be healthy?

Still ate McDonalds while losing weight... still eat it while gaining weight.

Tastes good yo
  • Holly_Roman_Empire
    Holly_Roman_Empire Posts: 4,440 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Is this an ultrasound of Ronald McDonald while he was in his mother's womb? Other than being completely creepy, I fail to see the point this image is supposed to make.

ETA: Aaaaand...now I want McD's french fries. So thanks.
  • Branstin
    Branstin Posts: 2,320 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    What is wrong with fast food? When I looked at that picture, I did not see any issues with the fast food. I see a person who seems to be overweight which could be caused by a number of factors.
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    r1gx424aqzof.jpg

Pictures are worth a thousand words. Every time I start craving it's always a juicy fatty burger or wings.. I hope this image stays with me and for every time I'm about to eat something that taste good I realize it's bad on my health and body. I hope this provided all that see it with some motivation to move away from fast food. Good luck and make your own happy meals!! ♥️

If you don't want to eat fast food, that's fine. I don't eat it much myself. But convincing yourself that everything that tastes good is bad for you sounds like a crummy way to live. No tasty food ever again?

• SusanKing1981
    SusanKing1981 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    MMM McDonalds apple pie <3
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options
    Branstin wrote: »
    What is wrong with fast food? When I looked at that picture, I did not see any issues with the fast food. I see a person who seems to be overweight which could be caused by a number of factors.

Like being pregnant with a clown for starters.

+1 @diannethegeek If OP doesn't want to eat certain foods, that's on her. No reason to tell other people they shouldn't eat it. It would be akin to me telling people not to take penicillin because it will kill me.
  • Curtruns
    Curtruns Posts: 510 Member
    Options

since when does food that tastes good equal bad for your health? I think you need to explore the foods available to you.
  • Branstin
    Branstin Posts: 2,320 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    zyxst wrote: »
    Branstin wrote: »

Like being pregnant with a clown for starters.

LMAO!
  • _lyndseybrooke_
    _lyndseybrooke_ Posts: 2,561 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Is this an ultrasound of Ronald McDonald while he was in his mother's womb? Other than being completely creepy, I fail to see the point this image is supposed to make.

ETA: Aaaaand...now I want McD's french fries. So thanks.

This. That picture is creepy as hell, but I think I'm missing the point...if there is one.

Last weekend I went to Bellacinos and had a pizza. The weekend before that, I had Chinese food and burgers and fries. *Gasp* And guess what? It all fit into my goals. Thank you, IIFYM.
  • andympanda
    andympanda Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    r1gx424aqzof.jpg

If you don't want to eat fast food, that's fine. I don't eat it much myself. But convincing yourself that everything that tastes good is bad for you sounds like a crummy way to live. No tasty food ever again?

Ditto
  • Lasmartchika
    Lasmartchika Posts: 3,440 Member
    Options
    Curtruns wrote: »

since when does food that tastes good equal bad for your health? I think you need to explore the foods available to you.

+1

I actually had wings last week, very delicious!! (Went over my cals that day. Oh well.)
    I also had a quarter pounder for lunch yesterday. (Fit really well into my cals. Yay!)

:yum:

Now how is chicken, beef, lettuce, tomato, pickles, onions, and bread unhealthy? Beats me. :huh:
  • abatonfan
    abatonfan Posts: 1,120 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    O_O I just did a ten-page analysis and research paper based off that image. Please tell me you aren't my English professor.
  • stevencloser
    stevencloser Posts: 8,911 Member
    Options
    r1gx424aqzof.jpg

Exactly what I thought.
  • Gska17
    Gska17 Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    I treat myself to McD's monthly. The last time I went I was sooooooo disappointed. The burgers were like bricks. :/

Here's hoping for better luck in June.

(I love fast food in moderation!)
  • 3bambi3
    3bambi3 Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    r1gx424aqzof.jpg

This.
  • HeySwoleSister
    HeySwoleSister Posts: 1,938 Member
    Options
    faeriesue1 wrote: »
    MMM McDonalds apple pie <3

Ugh, not anymore. They started baking them to be "healthier."

I want my darned fried apple pies back. THOSE were delicious!
  • Gska17
    Gska17 Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    I heard some locations are frying their pies again!
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    since when did taste good become synonymous with bad for you?
  • 3bambi3
    3bambi3 Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    JoRocka wrote: »
    since when did taste good become synonymous with bad for you?

I blame Katie Couric.