Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

looking for friends to motivate each other :)

13»

Replies

• vicenney
    vicenney Posts: 3 Member
    Hello! I have had this app for a few months but stopped using it. I slowly fell out of my routine and regret it greatly. I was 9 pounds away from my goal and now I'm 20 pounds away. I'm looking for friends on here as well to help motivate. Good luck!
  • cosmicjenn
    cosmicjenn Posts: 32 Member
    Hey! I'm Jenn! I have been trying to figure out how to have friends on here forever! I've been using it for a year now and it's really helped me. I've lost about 20 lbs? Have 20 more to lose before my bachelorette party. Let's motivate!!
  • xReMaKe
    xReMaKe Posts: 4 Member
    Also trying to lose 15lbs , anyone feel free to add so we can all do this together . :)
  • bec7109
    bec7109 Posts: 2 Member
    Hi, I have had a MFP account for a while, I was using it with my fitbit before it broke.

This is my first time on the forums, I am looking to get connected with like minded folks who want motivation, encouragement and a connection with.

For example, It would keep me on track for my early morning workouts if I had an "accountabilibuddy" to message or text.

About me:
    I'm 24 and live in a small town with a hilly terrain. My workouts are either at home with a kettelbell or pilates, or on the pavement working the hills in a run/walk combo.

My 3 month goals are to run a 10k, lose 15 pounds, and increase my strength training capabilities.

I connect best with people via pinterest, facebook, and text messaging.
  • brettop230
    brettop230 Posts: 1 Member
    Hey I just joined I also use fitbit, feel free to add me cause I haven't worked out how yet.
  • raejayb
    raejayb Posts: 7 Member
    Hi! Yes, same thing! I am challenging myself to log everyday through 7/8. Add me if you want to join in on this challenge! My current goal is to hit 130 lbs (just 10 more to go).
  • fmaldonado93
    fmaldonado93 Posts: 8 Member
    I agree, everyone needs motivation once in a while. Feel free to add me.. ;)
  • Cindysosweet
    Cindysosweet Posts: 5 Member
    Started using the app awhile ago but just fell off using it. Trying to get myself going again so feel free to add :)
  • SarahSmiles0x
    SarahSmiles0x Posts: 63 Member
    Hello! I'm just starting out and need more friends as well, anyone can add me
  • BboyKuda
    BboyKuda Posts: 14 Member
    Hi, just started this today and looking for some fitness friends. I'm a very active person and definitely looking to be motivated and hopefully motivate others. Anyone and everyone feel free to add me. Let's do this!
  • mackenziecoy
    mackenziecoy Posts: 21 Member
    So pumped for this guys ! We can do it. Health is wealth
  • Bel0602
    Bel0602 Posts: 135 Member
    Feel free to add me:)
  • mjosephinermc
    mjosephinermc Posts: 5 Member
    Hey! It sounds like we have similar goals. I am looking to lose 20 lbs and keep it off! We can motivate each other! Feel free to add me!
  • wcope0412
    wcope0412 Posts: 97 Member
    Anyone feel free to add!! If your looking for a friends who stay motivated!!!
  • Sammy44mfp
    Sammy44mfp Posts: 78 Member
    Hey I'm sammy feel free to add me
  • LoreA1960
    LoreA1960 Posts: 108 Member
    Hi! I've been using MFP since December and I've found it to be a really useful tool to keep me on track. I've lost 48 pounds so far!
  • FuriousFurian
    FuriousFurian Posts: 51 Member
    feel free to add me
  • nellebelle14
    nellebelle14 Posts: 9 Member
    Hi everyone! I've just restarted MFP again and this time I'd like to find new friends to help with motivation and to share advice! I am 29 yrs. old, 5' 4". My goal is to lose 30 pounds within 6+ months. Feel free to add me :)