Newbee!

i just started My Fitness Pal yesterday. I already love it! Until now, I truly had no idea how many "wasted" calories if been consuming! Shoot, I had no idea how many calories I was consuming period for that matter! Lol. I have six months of diet and exercise before my weight loss surgery. I can hardly wait! I haven't been "thin" or "healthy" in almost 20 years! It's a long road but work God as my Pilot, I know we can weather any storms!

Replies

• jtlongnecker
    jtlongnecker Posts: 3 Member
    Welcome to the fun! It is not easy but...you will learn A LOT about yourself (and in general others as well). Good luck, and remember, every second is a new choice!
  • ncboiler89
    ncboiler89 Posts: 2,408 Member
    dinesb77 wrote: »
    It's a long road but work God as my Pilot, I know we can weather any storms!

Always remember that because there will be storms. As long as you know for a fact you are eating at a deficit and you don't have a medical condition you will lose weight no matter what the scales say.
  • elphie754
    elphie754 Posts: 7,574 Member
    So you are going for weight loss surgery? Can I ask how much you weigh?

I would never try to convince people not to go through with surgery, but make sure you do your research. It is major surgery and should not be taken lightly.
  • LolaKarwowski
    LolaKarwowski Posts: 217 Member
    Welcome!! Glad to see that you are motivated.