**Im new please add me trying to loose weight**

Options
moyaj23
moyaj23 Posts: 8 Member
Im 24 years old currently weight 158 I need to loose weight some one give me ideas please

Replies

• moyaj23
    Options
    Add me
  • kingskid207
    kingskid207 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Good morning! First, take small steps; I promise you will get to your goal if you don't overwhelm yourself. Start with cutting out salt, processed foods and as much bread as possible. Switch to whole grain breads and eat it maybe once a week. Eat 3 meals and 3 snacks: 2 boiled eggs with some oatmeal for breakfast, protein and veg for lunch & dinner, snacks could be Greek yogurt with some fresh fruit or almonds, or a cheese string. If you don't drink water at all, start with 3 glasses per day and work your way up to 8. If you're not used to exercising, start with 15 min of walking per day and add 5 minutes each time you go. No fried foods, eat baked chicken or fish, add steamed vegetables with every meal along with a glass of water (have 3 glasses plus 1 glass with each meal). Again, don't be overwhelmed, start small but remain consistent. Thats' just a super-quick breakdown but I really encourage you to do some research; knowledge is power! Best of luck!
  • ljbeck88
    ljbeck88 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    hey good luck with losing weight i myself are trying to lose weight.
  • moyaj23
    Options
    Thanks alot for the ideas kingskid207 :) and thats good ljbeck88 we can do it :)
  • daniprimalbeast
    daniprimalbeast Posts: 17 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Good morning! First, take small steps; I promise you will get to your goal if you don't overwhelm yourself. Start with cutting out salt, processed foods and as much bread as possible. Switch to whole grain breads and eat it maybe once a week. Eat 3 meals and 3 snacks: 2 boiled eggs with some oatmeal for breakfast, protein and veg for lunch & dinner, snacks could be Greek yogurt with some fresh fruit or almonds, or a cheese string. If you don't drink water at all, start with 3 glasses per day and work your way up to 8. If you're not used to exercising, start with 15 min of walking per day and add 5 minutes each time you go. No fried foods, eat baked chicken or fish, add steamed vegetables with every meal along with a glass of water (have 3 glasses plus 1 glass with each meal). Again, don't be overwhelmed, start small but remain consistent. Thats' just a super-quick breakdown but I really encourage you to do some research; knowledge is power! Best of luck!

I agree with this statement. In general, you want to increase the amount of whole plant based foods you are consuming such as oatmeal, vegetables, potatoes, fruit, rice, quinoa, nuts, seeds, etc. Decrease the amount of processed foods you are consuming due to the amount of preservatives and sodium. Drink plenty of water. Exercise. You don't have to do anything crazy just get the body moving.
  • daniprimalbeast
    daniprimalbeast Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Good luck :)