Month of June buddy?

Options
Hey guys,
I know there's a million posts like this. I leave for a trip in a month, and I'm so mad at myself for not pushing myself this winter. I know 4 weeks cant put a huge dent, but I'd love to find a person or people who will be serious about tracking each other, messaging, commenting, posting, liking, and encouraging each other during the month of june. I find if I have someone actually commenting and contacting, I log in more, reply more, think about health, clocking cals, etc etc... good things! I'm a nearly 26 yo teacher from Canada. I'm looking to lose about 20 more pounds, but not in June, obviously... I never had a gut or love handles but made some poor decisions while living overseas, and I haven't kicked my 40 pound weight gain in a year. I dropped about 15, but still ways to go. Hate being overweight in this summer weather.
Anyway, if you're of a similar age, mindset, want a new friend or real motivator for June, let me know! :)

Kristy

Replies

• KonekoKawaii
    KonekoKawaii Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey Kristy, I'm totally down for being motivation buddies for June. I sent you a friend request!

I myself am from Québec. Looking to log in all my meals, and see where it takes me.
  • Martinern18
    Martinern18 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for a motivation buddy also. I need to lose about 20 pds, hopefully by October. I live in Baltimore, md
  • michellefenton
    michellefenton Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Need the motivation!
  • vdobbs28
    vdobbs28 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you'd like, I'm on here every day and I log everything! I'm 2 weeks from being done with 30 Day Shred so that shows you that I complete what tasks I start and I'm dedicated to this weight loss journey!