16lb loss on 4ft 11 me, progress pics! :)

Options
was looking through pics on facebook and was blown away by the change, slightly different angles but oh well

begin:

hijzglipa1um.jpg

After loosing 6lb:

j0t2v3l15pq6.jpg

this weekend after loosing another 10lb, total loss so far 16lb:

vwu6r3ysexa4.jpg

this has me motivated and im so excited to keep on my healthy journey :)

Replies

• whatthehellamidoing
    whatthehellamidoing Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing <3
  • karensuegill
    karensuegill Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    You look totally transformed! Pictures do tell a lot don't they? Keep on going! Good luck!
  • nanaoftwo0614
    nanaoftwo0614 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'm also 4'11" and have lost 22 lbs. Your look amazing and it is a great motivator. Keep up the great work. I need motivation and my MFP friends are awesome, especially my 5' nothing ones as I call them. :) I am sending you a friend request.
  • sandicat6
    sandicat6 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    looking terrific!!
  • crazyjerseygirl
    crazyjerseygirl Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    Lovely! I'm always just a little jealous of how a 6lb difference changes a petite woman. I'm 5'8" and I think I lost 6lbs on my wrists and hands!
  • missannabel
    missannabel Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm 4ft 8, and have lost 30lb, feel free to add me x
  • __TMac__
    __TMac__ Posts: 1,665 Member
    Options
    @missannabel -- I love the enthusiasm, but you're commenting on a lot of very old threads, and most of these people aren't around anymore. Maybe check the dates before you spend the time?
  • missannabel
    missannabel Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I realised some of the threads were old, was torn between commenting, but decided to just see if there were any shorties still around. as I've been a member here since 2011, I thought maybe there'd still be some around.
    There's not many, you see.
    I'm done now anyway.
  • xcharlottex92
    xcharlottex92 Posts: 13 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Hello - I have been around since 2012 but recently started again! Was also struggling to find others!! Feel free to add
  • 2011rocket3touring
    2011rocket3touring Posts: 1,346 Member
    Options
    Hellloooo Nurse!
  • __TMac__
    __TMac__ Posts: 1,665 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I realised some of the threads were old, was torn between commenting, but decided to just see if there were any shorties still around. as I've been a member here since 2011, I thought maybe there'd still be some around.
    There's not many, you see.
    I'm done now anyway.

@missannabel -- Fair enough. I'm 5'10", which isn't so common either. Carry on. :)
  • chesitystiff
    chesitystiff Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Great job fill free to add me are you eating what every and staying within calorie goal
  • LonsyBoy
    LonsyBoy Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    awesome progress especially with kids and their snacks around!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!