Baby Weight!

Options
Morning! I'm a mom to a 2.5 year old and a 2 month old. Just trying to loose the last 20 pounds of my baby weight & having a hard time doing it on my own! It's not as easy as it was after my first baby! Any other moms here loosing baby weight?!

Replies

• nataljaserra
    nataljaserra Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I am in the same boat as you. I've put on 24 kilos during pregnancy. Now seven weeks after I still have 11 to go to be back to my pre-pregnancy weight of 65kg. Hard work!
  • jaylafae17
    jaylafae17 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm a mother of 3 my youngest turns 1 in a month and I'm having trouble getting this weight off!! I have a goal of 50lbs im trying to lose Im hoping this fitness plan will work out for me it's soo close to summer and I want my confidence back
  • giftiett
    giftiett Posts: 1 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Hi. I actually gained the weight after I stopped breastfeeding. I even trained for and ran a marathon thinking that would help me lose it all, but this fat is super stubborn!

I finally have found the recipe though and am starting to see results.

I'm doing the 90 day Nike training club challenge (free workouts)
    A 30 day squat challenge
    A 30 day push up challenge
    At least twice a week on the elliptical
    At least twice a week upper/lower body session
    A 90 second ab workout done in the morning and at night

Most importantly I bought a fitbit to track all my activity and have started logging all my food here. Seeing how much I'm working on a daily basis has helped me start to make much better food choices.

It seems like a lot, but it's really not. Plus if I can lose all this weight in 3 months, I'm game. I've got 30 lbs to lose and I'm excited!
  • tamrelle
    tamrelle Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have a 2.5 year old and a 2 month old baby. I've actually gained weight since the initial loss of the birth. I have had no energy to even care until now...I feel disgusted when I look in the mirror. I have 80 lbs to lose. I'm hoping I can find some help with mfp. I could use some accountability too! I've started the Jillian michaels 30 day shred. I'm on day 4, and I hope that this can kick my butt into gear.
  • xquisiteluv
    xquisiteluv Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    SW 250
    CW 212
    GW 150
    want to lose about 50 60lbs myself looking for motivation and friends feel free to add me my name is Luekisha I'm 26 a mother of 2 and I'm from NJ btw...With the support and encouragement from others we all can do this!! Stay blessed everyone! :)