Weird places you've lost weight

What are some interesting places you have lost weight? Also what areas are harder and eaiser for you?

For me ive noticed it in my breasts and my fingers as my rings are a bit losser. I Haven't lost all my weight yet but is acouraging to see progress.

Replies

• 257_Lag
    257_Lag Posts: 1,249 Member
    Interesting? I used to have a dark spot between my toes. I had it looked at by my doctor a number of years ago and I remember him prying my toes apart to look at it. It was harmless.

Now.... it is almost dead center on TOP of my ring toe. My toes have shrunk that much! Just last week I put on a pair of dress shoes that I haven't worn in two years and they were so big I could have walked out of them with the laces tight.
  • kristen6350
    kristen6350 Posts: 1,094 Member
    My feet shrunk. All my adult life (actually since about 7th grade) I've always been a Women's size 10. Now I'm a 9 or 9.5. All my 10's are way too big.
  • WickedPineapple
    WickedPineapple Posts: 701 Member
    My feet shrinking was rather unexpected. I also lost a lot of fat from my shoulders and upper back, so all of a sudden my tank tops are a lot more revealing than they used to be! My hands have also shrunk quite a bit more than I expected. My ring size used to be 6.5 and now it's ~4.5.

The hardest areas for me to lose fat personally have been my lower stomach, upper arms, and legs. I lost most easily from my shoulders, upper back, and chest. By chest I don't mean boobs, although they have gone down slightly. The area above them feels rather bony to me now.
  • CarlydogsMom
    CarlydogsMom Posts: 645 Member
    My armpits! I used to be able to shave them easily, they were essentially flat. After 75 pounds lost, they're concave, and hard to deal with. Then, last winter, I started weight lifting on a slow gain/bulk, and have since gained back about 10 pounds...and I noticed they are once again much easier to shave. Time to cut and lose again...I'd rather have them be more difficult and weigh less, get rid of some of the fat I gained while growing muscles!
  • dearmrsowl
    dearmrsowl Posts: 151 Member
    Apparently my breasts got smaller. Just the other day I stepped into the kitchen and out of nowhere my mom said to my sister "Look, her boobies are getting smaller". Thanks mom haha. I don't mind that though since I've always had pretty large breasts. My thighs are getting smaller, too.

It just seems to take forever for me to get slimmer arms and a flatter belly.
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,752 Member
    My armpits! I used to be able to shave them easily, they were essentially flat. After 75 pounds lost, they're concave, and hard to deal with. Then, last winter, I started weight lifting on a slow gain/bulk, and have since gained back about 10 pounds...and I noticed they are once again much easier to shave. Time to cut and lose again...I'd rather have them be more difficult and weigh less, get rid of some of the fat I gained while growing muscles!

When I prep for comps (Bodybuilding) my husband has to shave my armpits for me. I physically can't get in there....

Anyone else notice "down there" loses too? :o
  • dalem48
    dalem48 Posts: 86 Member
    My wrist. I've had to take 3 links out of my watch band.
  • kickassbarbie
    kickassbarbie Posts: 286 Member
    My neck!
    I really hope this stops soon (it's never happened before) and I start losing from my lower body pretty soon! Never occurred to me this would happen, Anyone else get neck weightloss?
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    My neck!
    I really hope this stops soon (it's never happened before) and I start losing from my lower body pretty soon! Never occurred to me this would happen, Anyone else get neck weightloss?

Yep, my neck has gotten smaller too. I take measurements each month on the 1st and that's one that keeps getting smaller. Same with my wrists (which isn't unusual but they are plenty small and I'd be fine if my body shed fat elsewhere instead.)
  • bigjack69
    bigjack69 Posts: 12 Member
    I always lose weight in my face when im "cutting"...makes me look old :(
    Strangely I'm also convinced i lose a bit in my feet as work shoes become loose ?
  • peachyfuzzle
    peachyfuzzle Posts: 1,122 Member
    My knuckles on both hands now have dimples.
  • Zombella
    Zombella Posts: 490 Member
    Apparently I have lost in my breasts and calves.
  • SunflowerCat74
    SunflowerCat74 Posts: 258 Member
    Armpits here too. I have hell shaving them now. Despite 6 laser hair removal treatments - my Greek genetics are winning! I had them waxed a few months ago and that was very effective. I'll probably just keep that up as its a lot less hassle and lasts a long time.
  • RedArmy1918
    RedArmy1918 Posts: 55 Member
    dalem48 wrote: »
    My wrist. I've had to take 3 links out of my watch band.

Similar feeling. I got a jawbone bracelet and when I first got it I used to reach the third hole on the little belt, now I'm on the fourth and it looks like I'll be on the fifth next month.

Might have something to do with stretching the rubber but also the weight I'm sure.

• JanetMMcC
    JanetMMcC Posts: 410 Member
    Cheekbone rediscovery! Yay!

When I was in high school, a friend told me that she'd gotten really worried by some lumps on her chest, near her neck. They were bones.
  • Zombella
    Zombella Posts: 490 Member
    JanetMMcC wrote: »
    When I was in high school, a friend told me that she'd gotten really worried by some lumps on her chest, near her neck. They were bones.

This made me laugh! :D
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,828 Member
    My neck!

That was the first place I lost weight. I dropped 2 or 3 cm around my neck, and then the weight loss there stopped.

Next up, I lost weight in my hands.

• FrancineDesign
    FrancineDesign Posts: 67 Member
    So cool to hear everyone stories
  • Ohwhynot
    Ohwhynot Posts: 356 Member
    My neck!
    ugh yes! I have turkey neck and I'm only 38!