cwolfman13 Posts: 41,868 Member
    Options
    padron-cigars-generic.jpg
    Padron 3000 maduro

and...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTDaZMBvZwrOGzSmnOSPpD75N4DaJliqPjoU1i7XsBfxMIHxCpLaA
    Blanton's Bourbon

Every Saturday evening.

I rock my nutrition and I rock my fitness and I believe in living a little as well...I don't intend to change a damned thing.

• yourradimradletshug
    yourradimradletshug Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    cwolfman13 wrote: »
    Padron 3000 maduro

and...

Blanton's Bourbon

Every Saturday evening.

I rock my nutrition and I rock my fitness and I believe in living a little as well...I don't intend to change a damned thing.

OMG! Someone else who knows of Blantons!!!!!!!!! LOVE that stuff!!!!!
  • markiend
    markiend Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    definitely sweets , struggling lately to not polish off a bagful once I start. Still I stopped smoking so I cannot complain too much
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,575 Member
    Options
    Too much fat is my biggest vice. I'm working on it.
  • kindrabbit
    kindrabbit Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    Binging is my problem. I don't seem to be able to do moderation - it's all or nothing. I think there may be something wrong with the neural pathways between my brain and my hand. It takes too long between my brain saying stop and my hand putting the food down. sometimes it can be hours :(
  • spat095
    spat095 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I would say salt. I have NEVER hit my sodium goal on MFP, haha, I am always over. I have cut way, way back on my use of table salt, though, so....baby steps. ;)
  • slaite1
    slaite1 Posts: 1,307 Member
    Options
    Food. Pretty much any food. Overeating is definitely my vice
  • Jaxxie1181
    Jaxxie1181 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Ice cream. I am physically, and mentally, incapable of enjoying a small portion and just tracking it. I can eat a pint in one sitting, so for now I'm completely abstaining. But that's the only food I have given up. Everything else I've been able to enjoy in moderation, track, and move forward :smile:
  • Velvettpeach
    Velvettpeach Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Sweet treats in the evenings. I work out in the morning before work at 5:30. Go to work and get home by 6:30/7pm, by the time I have eaten dinner I am either really tired or my sugar/energy levels are really low. I end up snacking to the point where I feel like I could have eaten 2 dinners. Hence I tend to not track after lunch!!!
  • dixilexi
    dixilexi Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    cwolfman13 wrote: »
    Padron 3000 maduro

and...

Blanton's Bourbon

Every Saturday evening.

I like your vice!! Haha
  • peachyfuzzle
    peachyfuzzle Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    Gambling, women, and drinking. Not necessarily in that order. Those three things, usually in some combination, or another, have led me to have quite the number of interesting stories, but have also nearly ruined me completely.

Pretty much gave up all three considering I like to use my money for other things, I have a stable girlfriend, and I'm counting calories.

If I were to ever find myself rich, single, and healthy, I would probably wreak a whole lot of havoc on myself.

I might not have a new story every other day, but my life is pretty awesome now where it really wasn't before.