Quest Bars are the best thing in the world!

Options

Replies

• Katiesue806
    Katiesue806 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    besee_2000 wrote: »
    Oh oh oh! S'mores, Double Chocolate chunk, and Peanut butter are the ones that hit the cravings the most. I wouldn't turn down the Cookies' N Cream, Banana Nut, or Cinnamon Roll, either. I can't wait to try the mint!

Me too!! I haven't tryed that one yet I love them and everyone is hating it tastes a little protien but when u get those chocolate chucks it makes it all better!!
  • ani_terzyan
    ani_terzyan Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I think the chocolate flavors have a very distinct fake taste so I try to avoid those but I LOVE the coconut cashew, cinnamon roll and the vanilla almond crunch! Soooo good!
  • yourradimradletshug
    yourradimradletshug Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    I tried the smores one and I was soooo not a fan. :s
  • Katiesue806
    Options
    I tried the smores one and I was soooo not a fan. :s

Don't really like that one either
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    I tried 'em, didn't really care for 'em. Think Thin is my go-to protein bar.

You. I like you.
  • Mindsiview
    Mindsiview Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Has anyone tried the Quest Pasta? Would love a review of it before hunting it down and buying it.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    Hornsby wrote: »
    I can't find a Quest bar that tastes good.

Pure Protein just came out with Fruit and Nut Protein bars. Those are my new go to. They are yummy and the macros are comparable to Quest, plus it saves me some coin.

d057553ae00ardg%20f.ashx
    cranberry%20almond%20cashew%20label.ashx?mw=850&mh=700&iar=False

That looks good and might be worth a try. I've been doing the Think Thin chocolate fudge. They taste much less like artificial sweetener than Quest.
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    These are the least artificial tasting bars I have tasted. Granted, I have only tried 4 or 5 flavors of Quest, but they were all pretty gross.

• Azexas
    Azexas Posts: 4,334 Member
    Options
    Mindsiview wrote: »
    Has anyone tried the Quest Pasta? Would love a review of it before hunting it down and buying it.

I just saw the pasta today. I really want to try it. I tried their cravings peanut butter cups- really gross. The peanut butter ( if that's what they want to call it) is so dry it's disgusting.
  • PeachyCarol
    PeachyCarol Posts: 8,029 Member
    Options
    Troutsy wrote: »
    Mindsiview wrote: »

I just saw the pasta today. I really want to try it. I tried their cravings peanut butter cups- really gross. The peanut butter ( if that's what they want to call it) is so dry it's disgusting.

Isn't the pasta just shirataki noodles?

• Katiesue806
    Options
    I mean quest bars aren't for everyone! They do taste like protien but the cookie dough one is the best I'm also obsessed with ressesss cups and they just don't do it for me
  • 1234usmc
    1234usmc Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Jumping in here kinda late but I have tried alot of protein bars and quest are without question my favorite. Cookie dough is my favorite by a long shot. For the protein and lack of sugar, I just don't think you can beat it. Strawberry cheese cake and oreo were just ok. I always kid the cookie dough would be even better on ice cream...lol wish they weren't so expensive though. That is the major downfall for me. But i keep ordering by the case from amazon. Thank you amazon prime!
  • Apud85
    Apud85 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I LOVE ThinkThin bars! So glad other ppl have found them. Bought the Caramel Fudge ones this week and was really pleased with them. The only ones that I thought were awful were the mocha flavored ones.
  • JenniTheVeggie
    JenniTheVeggie Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    LOVE quest bars! My favorite is chocolate brownie. I need to try the mint chocolate!!!
  • RuNaRoUnDaFiEld
    RuNaRoUnDaFiEld Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    LOVE quest bars! My favorite is chocolate brownie. I need to try the mint chocolate!!!
    I hope they are nice as I just ordered a full box!
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,868 Member
    Options
    not a fan myself...
  • jenmsu83
    jenmsu83 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I like them a lot! Faves are lemon, white chocolate raspberry, cookie dough and coconut cashew.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    I AM ADDICTED TO THEM! They are sooooooo good. I love them baked. If you haven't tried YOU HAVE to! They are 1000x better baked (certain flavors)

Best flavors
    Double chocolate
    cookie dough (amazing baked)
    white chocolate raspberry
    cookies n cream
    apple pie (amazing baked and unbaked, totally different each way.)
    cinnamon roll (not a fan of it baked though)
    Strawberry cheesecake (not good baked but amazing in fridge for a bit)
    S'more (HAS to be baked, not that good unbaked I didn't think, but baked it tastes better than a real s'mores, so good)

OK
    pb&j
    coconut cashew
    mint chocolate
    S'mores unbaked
    chocolate pb

Not that good
    peanut butter deluxe (too boring)
    chocolate brownie (but baked it is VERY good)
    lemon
    vanilla almond

• jnv7594
    jnv7594 Posts: 983 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Do you like quest bars? Which are your favorite? Mine is the cookie dough (:

Personally, I can't stand Quest bars, lol. But I love Pure Protein bars. :) Although my fave is the chocolate peanut butter. I've not had the fruit and nut one shown above, but I may have to try it.

v0johrjnk4ph.jpg

• North44
    North44 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    I just tried one this week for the first time- cinnamon roll and I really like it!