Quest Bars are the best thing in the world!

Options

Replies

• Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    jnv7594 wrote: »
    Do you like quest bars? Which are your favorite? Mine is the cookie dough (:

Personally, I can't stand Quest bars, lol. But I love Pure Protein bars. :) Although my fave is the chocolate peanut butter. I've not had the fruit and nut one shown above, but I may have to try it.

v0johrjnk4ph.jpg

Pure protein bars are great too. Im surprised you like them better than quest because I prefer the quest. I really like the caramel peanut butter chocolate one and double chocolate.
  • PeachyPlum
    PeachyPlum Posts: 1,243 Member
    Options
    I just picked up a few Quest bars at GNC on my lunch break (FYI, they are Buy 3, Get 1 Free right now).

I tried the Peanut Butter Deluxe as a snack - meh. It was edible, I guess. It looks like a lot of other people aren't fans of that one either, so I'm hoping I'll like one of the other ones I picked - Mint Chocolate, Lemon Pie, and Chocolate Brownie.
  • PeachyCarol
    PeachyCarol Posts: 8,029 Member
    Options
    They had the Mint Chocolate in at GNC? I know where I'm going tomorrow.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    PeachyPlum wrote: »
    I just picked up a few Quest bars at GNC on my lunch break (FYI, they are Buy 3, Get 1 Free right now).

I tried the Peanut Butter Deluxe as a snack - meh. It was edible, I guess. It looks like a lot of other people aren't fans of that one either, so I'm hoping I'll like one of the other ones I picked - Mint Chocolate, Lemon Pie, and Chocolate Brownie.

The only one out of those that seem to be popular is the mint chocolate, haha
  • PeachyPlum
    PeachyPlum Posts: 1,243 Member
    Options
    [quote="PeachyPlum;32689! You just picked up a few Quest bars at GNC on my lunch break (FYI, they are Buy 3, Get 1 Free right now).

The only one out of those that seem to be popular is the mint chocolate, haha[/quote]

Dammit! None of the other flavors sounded remotely appetizing! I think they had a berry one, the vanilla almond, s'mores, and maybe the white chocolate raspberry? I did the best I could with the information I had at the time, haha.

I'm really hoping I love the lemon one, I love everything else lemon...
  • FitPhillygirl
    FitPhillygirl Posts: 7,124 Member
    Options
    Double Chocolate Chunk and Cookies' N Cream are the ones I like best.
  • Jaxxie1181
    Jaxxie1181 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I swore I'd never eat these, until I realized I have days where I'm going to be super busy and I'd rather eat a higher calorie bar than skip a meal. I picked one up at the local health food store (PB & Chocolate) and I really liked it. I'm used to things like Larabars and Raw Meal shakes, so to me the taste and texture was just fine. And it filled me up! So I bought a bunch more from a local Vitamin Shoppe. So far PB & Chocolate and Cookie Dough are my favorites. White Chocolate Raspberry has a great flavor, but I dislike the seeds.
  • Lourdesong
    Lourdesong Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    Finally tried Mint Chocolate Chunk and S'mores.

I really liked S'mores, tasted similar to sugar cookie dough (or perhaps shortbread dough), with chunks of chocolate.

I didn't care for the Mint. It's greasy/oily like the Chocolate Fudge Brownie Quest bars, and pretty much the exact same bar apart from the mint and cookie bits in it, and the mint chips turn my stomach a bit.
  • lseed87
    lseed87 Posts: 1,110 Member
    Options
    Correct!

Love the chocolate chip cookie dough too.

Tried the cookies n creme recently. It was ok.
  • LovebugHiraeth
    LovebugHiraeth Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Quest bars are love. Quest bars are life.
  • willywonka
    willywonka Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    I love the new mint ones, and the cookie dough are awesome
  • earlnabby
    earlnabby Posts: 8,171 Member
    Options
    I have been spoiled by the amount of fiber in Quest bars. No other bar comes close. MusclePharm weren't too bad with 12 g compared to the 18-22 in most Quest flavors. Unfortunately, MusclePharm has almost twice as much sodium as Quest. Pure protein isn't bad as far as sodium is concerned, but no fiber.
  • Jaxxie1181
    Jaxxie1181 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Quest bars are love. Quest bars are life.

NOOOOOO!!!!!! *dies*

• FitPhillygirl
    FitPhillygirl Posts: 7,124 Member
    Options
    willywonka wrote: »
    I love the new mint ones

I love this one too. I just bought a box of the Mint Chocolate Chunk bars at my local GNC since I saw them on sale.
  • snikkins
    snikkins Posts: 1,282 Member
    Options
    Do Quest bars ever go on sale? That's my one complaint - they're awfully expensive. The couple of flavors I've tried though were good.

We've been having the Pure Protein ones since you can get them at Costco or Clif Builders.
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    To those complaining about the cost of quest bars. Spare a thought for us Aussies...

They're $5 each or $42 for a box. A tub of their protein powder is $60
  • Azexas
    Azexas Posts: 4,334 Member
    Options
    snikkins wrote: »
    Do Quest bars ever go on sale? That's my one complaint - they're awfully expensive. The couple of flavors I've tried though were good.

We've been having the Pure Protein ones since you can get them at Costco or Clif Builders.

GNC has them right now buy 3 get 1 free.
  • snikkins
    snikkins Posts: 1,282 Member
    Options
    To those complaining about the cost of quest bars. Spare a thought for us Aussies...

My bestie lives in Australia. I know that pain!
    Troutsy wrote: »

Ooo. Thanks!
  • MelodyandBarbells
    MelodyandBarbells Posts: 7,725 Member
    Options
    I like the coconut cashew. I ate the box I bought too quickly, so now I just get one bar when I'm out and about. It was nice buying one from a shopping outlet when I needed something quick!
  • Azexas
    Azexas Posts: 4,334 Member
    Options

My bestie lives in Australia. I know that pain!
    Troutsy wrote: »

Ooo. Thanks!

It's buy 3 bars get 1 bar free- not boxes. I felt like I had to clarify just in case you were looking for boxes lol