Looking for motivation buddies!! :) (I am 18/F)

Options
lstewart134
lstewart134 Posts: 1 Member
edited May 2015 in Introduce Yourself
Hi, I'm Lindsay. :)
I am 18 years old and going into my second year of college. I'd prefer not to put my weight on here but I do have about 100lbs that I want to shed.

I have tried MFP before and managed to keep 20lbs from my highest weight off, but it has been hard for me with personal problems and such. I gained about 40lbs back. My weight has always been up and down and very frustrating but I'm ready to get serious about eating healthy and making sure I exercise each day!

I posted on here because I am hoping to find other people around my age who are willing to motivate me as I motivate them!

Feel free to add me on MFP or on kik if you wanna talk 1-on-1! :)
MFP- lstewart134
kik- lindsay0415

Replies

• purpleann98
    purpleann98 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Heyyy I'm Candice and I have to lose about 60lbs or so from pregnancy. I just turned 24 and Im amped to do this....but it would be better to have someone who understands the struggle and talk :smile:
  • lili89
    lili89 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Hi, if got about 80-100 to lose myself depending on where I feel comfortable :) feel free to add me as a friend
  • Hippie2123
    Hippie2123 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm 21 and I need to lose 57 pounds :s
  • professionalHobbyist
    professionalHobbyist Posts: 1,316 Member
    Options
    Welcome

I have lost just a little over 115 and have 20 or so more to go.

I never thought it would happen...

But you know you really can do this. You can lose that weight and be the person you want to be.

Best wishes on your journey!
  • KrisiAnnH
    KrisiAnnH Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 21 and have about 45 to go, I've also lost weight and gained it back in the past, so I know that struggle! I'm also trying to exercise each day (with the odd 'rest day' just to make sure I dont overdo it and burn out). Feel free to add me! :)
  • pacovsky99
    pacovsky99 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I just recently have lost 20 lbs and got 65 more to go to goal! I've gained 60 in the last few years so now my goal is to get where I want to be :). Only 27 and want to wear my clothes again lol
  • xquisiteluv
    xquisiteluv Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    SW 250
    CW 212
    GW 150
    want to lose about 50 60lbs myself looking for motivation and friends feel free to add me my name is Luekisha I'm 26 from NJ btw...With the support and encouragement from others we all can do this!! Stay blessed everyone! :)
  • Jazzyguru
    Jazzyguru Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey girl! I'm 19 I want to loose 70! I was always on the bigger side as a kid and then lost a ton of weight in junior high but didn't do it the right way and I ended up gaining it all back and more
  • daniyelle_
    daniyelle_ Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 20 (just turned) and I've already lost around 45lbs - looking to lose another 30 - 40. I'm always looking to meet new friends on here to share motivation! Add me if you'd like :) xxx
  • tiddolski
    tiddolski Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I don't count in lbs, but I've converted to make it easier for the convo. So far I've lost 32lbs I'm still looking to lose about 90-100lbs.

I'm 23 and I'm looking for new people to help me stay motivated as well. :smile: add me if you would like.
  • KonicK23
    KonicK23 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm down for it. I'm trying the opposite though I'm trying to gain muscle weight