hi im a new girl

Options
hi

im new to this site today!! Im loving the calorie counter...

im in need of help loosing weight and havnt a clue how to get motivated, am a bit of a yoyo dieter! when i loose a few pounds i think ' well a takeaway or two wont hurt since ive lost the weight ' and end up putting it all on again!

Hope to get some good tips!

xxx

Replies

• punkindoesit
    punkindoesit Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    HI!!!! I'm new as of today too. The biggest thing everyone tells me is to not restrict yourself. If you want something sweet, eat just a tiny bit to satisfy that sweet tooth. GOOD LUCK with this lifestyle change (not diet). YOU CAN DO IT!!!

Lecia
  • laursey
    laursey Posts: 307
    Options
    Welcome!
    I like to make it a bit of a challenge for myself. I try to see if I can keep in the green as many days in a row as possible. If I've had something I probably shouldn't, I'll try to work out a bit harder that day. I also allow myself to have a small treat once in a while, because I know I can get out of control if I totally deprive myself. But instead of a whole chocolate bar, I'll have a mini one. Just enough to satisfy the craving.
    Good luck.
    Feel free to add me as a friend.
    6143704.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • phoebesmom123
    Options
    HI,
    I've been using the calorie counter for 1 week. I've lost 5 pounds.I love it. When u realize u only get so many calories per day, it make u much more choosy about what u eat. Good luck. :happy:
  • amira78
    amira78 Posts: 30
    Options
    hi, thanks for the replys! yea i do find myself popping malteasers when i get a craving for sugar! lol not sure which is the best low cal choc bar yet??

not sure how to ad friends yet laursey, also cant get to grips with adding my ticker! lol ill work it all out soon...

thanks xxx
  • amira78
    amira78 Posts: 30
    Options
    :smokin: hooray im sussing it out!