Time to be serious

Options
hey I'm Allie and I'm 27 for so long I have bounced around with diets and different things to get healthy. But recently I decided to take charge and finally get serious about it. I have also noticed threw the years it's a lot easier and run with other people around to help you and guide you threw this process so in here looking for some friends to have on here has a support

Replies

• rsclause
    rsclause Posts: 3,103 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Forget diets, look at the whole picture and retrain yourself to a different lifestyle. Once you do that it no longer be a chore. That said nobody said it is going to be easy, you have got to want it!
  • sperkins68
    sperkins68 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    rsclause wrote: »
    Forget diets, look at the whole picture and retrain yourself to a different lifestyle. Once you do that it no longer be a chore. That said nobody said it is going to be easy, you have got to want it!

I agree I was always trying a new diet my weight was always up and down and i would find it so hard stick8ng to these diets which is why i always gained back well then i decided to look for a calorie app to try trackong how much i am actually consummeing and i found this site and i aabsolutely love it for the first time i have found away to lose weight without feeling like im sacrificing somwthing it is a lifechange and i have to say i cant beleive how easy it has been so far with this app.