Lost 25 pounds 25 more to go

Options
hi my name is Alicia I started off at 216 --at first I exercised and didn't focus on my diet now I am incorporating my diet I would love to have friends cheer me on

Replies

• greatgoogly
    greatgoogly Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Alicia. Diet is soooo important. Eat clean train dirty!!
  • swordnsandal
    swordnsandal Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hi Alicia, congrats on your weight loss so far!
  • stellabeam25
    stellabeam25 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Awesome work! I'm currently at the beginning of losing 55 lbs myself, and have lost 2 lbs already in two weeks. Your post of progress encourages me. Any tips???
  • aliciadance
    aliciadance Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi that's awesome!!! Congrats!

Yea all I did was really change my way of thinking.. I wanted a healthy lifestyle change.. So first I worked out at the gym 3x a week.. I didn't focus so much on the food.. Now that I've lost 25 pounds and am comfortable working out I've decided to also eat healthier MY ONE suggestion is don't give up, because once you see big results you really want to keep going..

I also don't jump on a scale to often.. It would bother me if I didn't loose.. I waited a few months and when I saw the big loss I was so motivated!
  • aliciadance
    aliciadance Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi Alicia, congrats on your weight loss so far!

THANKS GUYS XOXO YOUR AWESOME

• stellabeam25
    stellabeam25 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the tips!
  • RosesalieBoulom
    RosesalieBoulom Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I actually did the exact same thing, I started working out first. First 4 months lost a little weight and gained a lot of muscle. I just recently started incorporating in my diet and now am losing weight and feeling thinner. Lost 3-4lbs within the first week just eating clean...
    Only gets better from here though! Good job and good luck!!
  • sampanzee75
    sampanzee75 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Congrats Alicia! Keep up the amazing work! 25 lbs is amazing!

I'm also on a weight loss journey. Have lost 14 lbs so far. Have 40 more to go. Add me if you'd like ☺️