loosing last 10lb

Options
2»

Replies

• Sch614
    Sch614 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I'm down to the last 6 lbs after 3 years bored too!!
    Peppermint tea for me and I'm going to change my exercise from swimming and cycling to running. It's worth a shoot I guess.

Well done for hitting the home stretch!

I think Switching up the exercise is a great strategy, I bet that will make the difference. Plus now you'll be adding weight bearing exercise, I always worry about that when I cycle too much but I love the freedom!
  • Greenwaterwhitesand
    Greenwaterwhitesand Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you! The thing helping me is self motivation. I have lots of tactics. Basically give yourself reasons to do it or it won't happen. 10 lbs is a way bigger difference than most women on here make it out to be, for me it is 2 inches on my waist and hips and at least half a jeans size ! :O tell yourself it's a big goal but you can do it. Try new and fun exercises that you enjoy and that make you want to work out so you can get yourself to WANT to work out. I like running on the beach, hiking, hot yoga, yoga and Pilates videos, biking in the rain, long walks with friends and going out to dance with friends all night. They don't feel like exercise but they burn a lot of calories !