75 pounds goal

Options
hello my name is Julia from Arkansas. One week in!

Replies

• tattooedmomma93b
    tattooedmomma93b Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Hi Julia! I'm on my second week! I have at least 80 pounds to lose. Feel free to add me! We can help each other!
  • MulliganStella
    MulliganStella Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hello! I started today and I have 83 pounds to lose to reach my ultimate goal weight. Looking to give and receive support on this journey!
  • jc1229
    jc1229 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me, I'm on here every day! The more friends the merrier! ☺ I've lost 26lbs so far and hoping to lose 50lbs more.
  • karenwill2
    karenwill2 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am Karen from Arkansas. I am working towards 111 lbs more of loss. Lost 50 already. Add me if you want. :)
  • sksytsma
    sksytsma Posts: 2 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    I am Kim from Ontario Canada. I started my weight loss journey "aka" new lifestyle change in January and have lost 26 pounds so far. My goal is to lose another 55 to 70 pounds. Feel free to add me.
  • Carrielundgren
    Carrielundgren Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Carrie from Maine. I've lost 35 lbs so far, and I want to lose another 65. Also looking to give and receive support! Add me!
  • healthyJodi
    healthyJodi Posts: 31 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Calgary Canada here! Add me. I for once am serious about this journey. I need to be ... And I need support
  • heidibutterfly
    heidibutterfly Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hee hee. Just read this as meaning your goal weight was 75lbs! From the uk and used to working in stones you see. Then I started converting it in my head and realised ;0)
  • Donnster
    Donnster Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in not so sunny Scotland!! I have lost 51lbs and have another 49 to go