My introduction

Options
Hey ya'll, my name is Brittane. I'm from Pennsylvania, and in my mid 20s. I like this application the best out of all the weight loss/fitness apps I've tried. My favorite form of exercise is walking, bike riding, and dancing. I'm looking for some friends who can help motivate me and I can even help motivate them! I want to lose about 30lbs and then if I reach that goal, then I'll want to maintain that weight that I want. I'm a nice and friendly person, and I'm up for making new friends! :)

Replies

• mercedez_step
    mercedez_step Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Pleasant day, to you my name is Mercedes. I live in Jamaica, the site was recommended to me by my doctor. I here to loose weight for improvement of my health. I would love some friends and persons to keep me motivated I am also willing to do the same. Please dont be a stranger.
  • tan_girl_69
    tan_girl_69 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi!! My name is Michelle i'm also new to the community as well and i'm super excited about the weight loss/fitness apps. I just joined 3 days ago to help with my journey for losing weight. Hope to find lots of positive, out going , people on here to help with motivation and encouragement i sure could use it!! Thanks in advance!
  • karthypr
    karthypr Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi . I am new to this app too.. nice to see many people who are well motivated. I think i could contribute something to everyone in this community and also learn and get motivated from everyone. Nice to meet you all.
  • niacuna16
    niacuna16 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello im irene, and i join my fitness pal as last tool to loose some pounds, i have thyroid problems and nothing i do to lose weight work, so im trying this app as a last tool before get a pill to lose weight that my doctor recomend me, now im 170 lbs gain about 25-30 lbs the last two years, i hope this app help me.
  • editorgrrl
    editorgrrl Posts: 7,060 Member
    Options
    I have Hashimoto's (autoimmune thyroid disease) and take Synthroid + Cytomel. I lost way more slowly than most MFPers, so be patient! But I did it just like everybody else—by eating fewer calories than I burn.

I followed the advice in the Sexypants post: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/1080242/a-guide-to-get-you-started-on-your-path-to-sexypants/p1

PS. MFP has a Hypothyroidism & Hyperthyroidism group: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/753-hypothyroidism-and-hyperthyroidism