Best online free websites?

Options
hi guys! Any idea on where i can find printable workouts for free that are actually good?! I am a girl and i need to lose 15 lbs, but id also like to tonify my body but i dont want to build muscles. Thank u!!

Replies

• shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    hi guys! Any idea on where i can find printable workouts for free that are actually good?! I am a girl and i need to lose 15 lbs, but id also like to tonify my body but i dont want to build muscles. Thank u!!

What?? Tonify? Is that even a thing? Do you mean you want to lose fat so that you can see your existing muscles?
    Okay, you won't put on any signifagant muscle without eating at a calorie surplus. It doesn't matter what exercise program you do.

I do Ice Cream Fitness 5x5 and I'm only getting smaller:
    iy1gm0o33ad6.jpg
    The Feb picture is the day I started lifting.
    You can also find a bunch of programs on BodyBuilding.com. Don't be scared away by the name. They have a wide variety of Fitness programs. They also have an app to help you track your workouts while your at the gym. The app is called BodySpace.
  • kerbeya1
    kerbeya1 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Bod

What?? Tonify? Is that even a thing? Do you mean you want to lose fat so that you can see your existing muscles?
    Okay, you won't put on any signifagant muscle without eating at a calorie surplus. It doesn't matter what exercise program you do.

I do Ice Cream Fitness 5x5 and I'm only getting smaller:
    iy1gm0o33ad6.jpg
    The Feb picture is the day I started lifting.
    You can also find a bunch of programs on BodyBuilding.com. Don't be scared away by the name. They have a wide variety of Fitness programs. They also have an app to help you track your workouts while your at the gym. The app is called BodySpace.

I believe bodybuilding.com and the bodyspace part of the site is one of the best sites for the fitness world!
  • ajh2133
    ajh2133 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I don't know if you've ever been on Pinterest, but it's this website/app where people can 'pin' things they find interesting to helpful or want to share, and there are tons of at home, circuit, body weight workouts. They are usually high intensity so they burn calories. Most often you won't build a significant amount of muscle without lifting heavy weights. Also, if you don't want to build tons of muscle, I'd suggest to just do cardio.