Options
    MrM27 wrote: »
    2wXZcFa.png?1

XOhHtPY.png?1

roflcopter
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    I like blueberries. I eat them with whipped cream :)
  • Glinda1971
    Glinda1971 Posts: 2,328 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    hesn92 wrote: »
    I like blueberries. I eat them with whipped cream :)

Me too!

Then they remind me of a dessert my mom used to make - almost like a blueberry cheesecake.
  • barbecuesauce
    barbecuesauce Posts: 1,771 Member
    Options
    I like eating fruits but i dont know if i ate fruits as a snack will it ruin my diet as i want to lose 1 kilo per week

What will get you to a kilo/week is caloric deficit from all of your intake. Be aware that unless you are obese, that's a very aggressive goal and probably will not be doable.

I would google your favorite fruits to see what has the lowest calories if you're eating at Freelee levels, though. It might be better for you to switch from bananas to cantaloupe, for example.
  • TimothyFish
    TimothyFish Posts: 4,925 Member
    Options
    As snacks go, fruit is good. Just don't eat so much that you go over your calorie goal.
  • Sarasmaintaining
    Sarasmaintaining Posts: 1,027 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    No it wouldn't. Eating in a caloric surplus will ruin your diet. Don't look at single foods as the cause of a bad diet, look at the overall contents of the diet.

This. Personally I don't like fruit much so I'd never chose it as a snack by itself (with the exception of cherries, because those are awesome), but if you like it then sure, go ahead and enjoy-just make sure whatever you chose fits into your calorie goals :)
  • pumpkinpocalypse
    pumpkinpocalypse Posts: 104 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    fruits certainly are one of the best snack options out there, along with nuts and some other things. They contain natural sugar/carbs, which are great lil energy boosters for when you need to get back on track during the day, between meals. You're better off with an apple than you are with a bag of chips or crackers or anything else processed, even if they contain the same amount of calories. one sure has more nutritional benefits than the other...
    bottom line : fruit is great, morning, mid-day, or any time, really. I can eat 3 or even 4 a day EASILY and i definitely still can fit everything else/other nutrients i need into my calorie allowance (which is pretty low, so just imagine all the fruit you can fit in yours if it's higher than 1300. even though, most people recommend 3-4 portions of fruit daily at most. But that's a lot already, so 1-2 is definitely not ''too much''.)
  • dlv147
    dlv147 Posts: 7 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    2wXZcFa.png?1

XOhHtPY.png?1
    Oh yea!!!! Grrrrrr
    I figured it would be interesting for those that think I'm a certain way online because it's anonymous. That person can easily stab me in the middle of the night while I sleep.

That's right. You better watch your back tonight while you're sleeping. Me and Leo have some plotting to do. >:)

And I can confirm he's a damn fool all the time!!!