I really need some help here .
Could somebody give me some good recipe
And simple tht could eat everyday ???
Thank you . :)<3

Replies

• livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,751 Member
    Options
    Eat foods you like and make the portions fit your requirements . I could give you ideas for foods I like, but it's pointless if they're all foods you dislike!
  • Ealgiere
    Ealgiere Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Cut an apple in quarters and smear with crunchy peanut butter. Its a good breakfast.
  • etelou
    etelou Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    There are ton of recipes on pinterest and youtube....generally to lose weight you just have to eat in moderation and stay within your calorie intake.
    when i cook i tend to stick to chicken breast, salmon, talapia, or mackerel for protein
    for carbohydrates i might add rice, beans, peas, roasted potatoes, or pasta
    for veggies i stick to carrots and green beans, broccoli, kale and spinach, or cauliflower...
    I always season with black pepper, paprika, garlic or onion power, and salt.
  • melodierice
    melodierice Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I need a soft cream texture like peanut butter. I allow myself a tablespoon all by itself for a snack or 1/2 avocado. Really satisfying! !
  • gaelowyn_pt_duex
    gaelowyn_pt_duex Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    skinnytaste. com
  • ScreeField
    ScreeField Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Hummus dip and raw veggies. Yum. There are probably a million recipes for it. Today I made it with:

the equivalent of 1 can chickpeas (aka garbanzo beans)*
    3 or more large cloves of peeled garlic (more if you like garlic, less if not)
    juice from 1/2 lemon
    2 tbs or more Tahini (to taste)

Whirl it all up in a blender or food processor. Done. Dip in your favorite cut up veggies (carrots, turnips, radish, daikon, celery, sugar snap peas, broccoli, cauliflower, etc.)

Or make a "wrap" with tortilla, fresh spinach leaves, hummus, and [up to your imagination].

*I cooked the beans myself, but canned is very easy, and easy to find.