Anyone friendly?

Options
4800volts
4800volts Posts: 34 Member
Looking to add some new friends for the journey! 30lbs to go while lifting heavy. (31lbs down already). I'm seeing great results so far. I log daily!

Replies

• 4800volts
    Options
  • KristinaGehrum11
    KristinaGehrum11 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    How's it going
  • skywalkerlucy1
    skywalkerlucy1 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Add me! I have no idea how to add people though
  • ceceliamd
    ceceliamd Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello! Congrats in the 31 lbs so far!
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    @skywalkerlucy1 Seems some can't add members with the app, not sure why, (must be a bug or something?) you can always ask them to send you a request :)
    Add me! I have no idea how to add people though

Welcome to all the new folks! Great to have you join us :)
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    I'm friendly!
  • JustJewels18
    JustJewels18 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I'm friendly :) congrats on your loss!!
  • CM_73
    CM_73 Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    I can recommend Mr 4800volts as a friend. Posts regularly, comments on statuses and is supportive :)
  • 4800volts
    Options
    Thanks for the rec.
  • Silvia_1985
    Silvia_1985 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your loss! That's a lot. Keep it up. ;)
  • GemeliaFP
    GemeliaFP Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! Feel free to add me :)
  • hammett50
    hammett50 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    How's the lifting heavy going for you, I lift heavy weight but want to lose about 40 lbs, I've got good shoulders, arms and chest but a belly I need to shift ! Seem to either eat too much of the wrong food and lift like a machine or cut back and lift like a 12 year old girl, any tips ?
  • Robb_Lloyd
    Robb_Lloyd Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I would add you twice if I could good sir! Great motivator and always quick with the thumbs!
  • lukeybuchanan
    lukeybuchanan Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    4800volts wrote: »
    Looking to add some new friends for the journey! 30lbs to go while lifting heavy. (31lbs down already). I'm seeing great results so far. I log daily!

Great stuff so far mate!

Ill certainly add you and hopefully we can keep each other on track.

Anyone else looking for nutrition or training advice, or just a chat shoot me an add.
  • 4800volts
    Options
    Thanks Robb!
  • 4800volts
    Options
    Hi hammet, I pm you but I thought others might like to hear. I'm not hear to debate just a friend learning like the rest of us.

Well I don't want to souNd like I know more than I do and I would recommend reading the entire thread on "I went from morbidly obese to six pack abs" under success stories by vismal. He gave me some great advice so far as lifting results go. A couple points on dieting and lifting. When you diet your body looses pound for pound fat and muscle evenly if you don't lift and eat enough protein. Example if you loose 20lbs you will loose 10 fat and 10 muscle.this is the number one reason for obesity and being skinny fat. If you lift at a calorie deficit you can loose primarily fat (2lbs a week) while maintaining muscle. You can't gain muscle while loosing fat. Your either building or loosing at any one time. You really can't build muscle while loosing fat. If you can it's minimal. Now someone who lifts at a calorie surplus without steroids can only put on 2.5 bls of muscle per month roughly along with fat. The point is if you loose 10lbs of muscle in 1 month it will take 4 months of heavy lifting a a surplus to put it back with the fat that goes with it. Now heres the good news! When you lift at a calorie deficit your only trying to at least maintain your muscle and strength while burning fat and changing your body composition and lowering your body fat percentage. To maintain your muscle and strength you only have to have your work outs at 40% of your building phase to do this as long as your INTENSITY stays the same. If I was benching 250x5 my last set I want to try as hard as I can to get that set and move to 255x5 I I can. A 100 minute workout can turn into a 40 minute workout with the same intensity. In other words lifting at a calorie deficit I a great time to lift. A great time to change competition! I hope that helps.
  • 4800volts
    Options
    Thanks bubble! I have noticed all your hard work! Great work!
  • michie087
    michie087 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success thus far! Keep it up!
  • 4800volts
    Options
    Thanks. Michle087

I should have proof read my previous post. I wrote it quick and it's not really clear. Sorry
  • TatumStevenson
    TatumStevenson Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Good work! Add me if you don't mind friendly sarcastic bantering & support of course