Need friends!!!

Options
Need some friends to help keep on track and motivate!! Also to trade health secrets and answer questions for a new dieter. Thanks!! Good luck to everyone!!

Replies

• melduf
    melduf Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Hi! I've been around for a few years but really committed for the past 10 months. I log everyday and I log everything! I also message friends who don't show up in a while. Feel free to add me :)
  • charleykayesmom
    charleykayesmom Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Hey! I would love to be buddies! :) Feel free to add me!
  • DogRiverDude
    DogRiverDude Posts: 433 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    I've been an active MFP user for a little over 2 months and have lost 45 pounds! I'm only 15 pounds away from my FIRST goal but ultimately would like to lose a total of 40 more pounds (to get into the 190's).

The key for me, as far as food is considered, has been planning; cooking a large quantity of low-calorie-dense food on the weekend that'll get me through an entire week. Other musts are (a) a food scale and (b) faithful logging of everything you eat!

At my maximum weight, exercising was NOT enjoyable whatsoever. In fact, I didn't do much exercising at first. But, as the pounds dropped, frequency has increased, it's become much easier and, dare I say it, almost enjoyable... ALMOST ;-)

I'm NOT a dieting expert by any means, I just know what's worked for "me". If you're looking for a MFP friend for status "likes" or "advise" (only when requested), feel free to add me.
  • Harlequin1983
    Harlequin1983 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Ive lost 62 lbs, and have 28 more to hit my goal weight! Lets do it together!
  • starrla0322
    starrla0322 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Im new to diets, and im not looking forward to the restrictions but can't wait for the outcome! So thats my motivation, but would love someone to chat with.
  • ForeverSunshine09
    ForeverSunshine09 Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    I havee been doing this for about 3 1/2 months and have lost 33 lbs and have 27 more to get to my ultimate goal. Friend me if you like. My diary is open to friends.
  • Infamous624
    Infamous624 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm back on MFP for like the third time now. I get over whelmed wth work and school and trying to lose weight. This time I have been putting my health and fitness on the same level of importance as work and school and it has actually been beneficial to both of them! I could definately use to motivation to stick with this logging what I eat and excercise more then 2x a week. I went for long walks 3x last week and I started the C25k today! Hoping to keep this up!
  • bzymommy5boyz
    bzymommy5boyz Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Would love to make some more friends as well. Motivation in teams is a good thing.
  • sarahjjackson7
    sarahjjackson7 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I would love to make some new friends too. Plus, I need people to motivate me too.