2»

Replies

• Smittyinthesun
    Options
    I'm ROFL...
  • gla0623
    gla0623 Posts: 2
    Options
    I totally understand!!! I was also a Weight Watchers member. Good program, but too costly. A co-worker tkold me about this site, and I LOVE it!! Amazing - from calorie counting to moral support, and it's all FREE!! What more could we ask for? I'm only sorry it has taken me till now to find this great program.
  • bluemax87
    bluemax87 Posts: 71
    Options
    Are you not already a MILF? I thought the term was subjective. As in "In the eye of the beholder". Obviously you've got a couple of kids, so there's at least two reasons why you're a MILF! If you're looking for the MILF title from other people (men) then I think your hubby's gonna be getting a little jealous pretty soon! lol!!
  • kchris125
    kchris125 Posts: 11
    Options
    Me too! Yes of course it's nice to reap all the health benefits, but I want to be HOT and thin again! LOL I gained 50 lbs with my pregnancy (12yrs ago) and I almost died when they told me she only weighed 6 lbs! WTH :) I'm new to this site too and so far I'm loving it. Such a supportive community. Would welcome any friend invites. Always nice to have support and friendships with people that have the same goals. Good luck everyone.
  • stacimusmax
    stacimusmax Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I love it when my oldest son (23y/o) gets grosed out because one of his friends makes a comment about me. He tells me that 2 of his male friends "think" they know me intimately....lol...I love it!
  • albert35
    albert35 Posts: 3
    Options
    You can add me too. My name is Anitra I am new to fitness pal. I was at 198 almost 200 lbs. and I can't blame it on my kids cause they are 11 and 12 but I have been overweight for about 8 years and I am tired of feeling and looking like this. I have lost 18 lbs on the Atkins diet but I wanted to try something new because now I am at a plateau. So I am looking forward to this and I need help.
  • shonasteele
    shonasteele Posts: 473
    Options
    What a great way to look at it!!! I think I'll make that my new slogan!
  • WeightWatchen
    Options
    Thanks for the welcome everyone. :) Please add me!
  • niccccci
    niccccci Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Me. Too. I'm going to add you, I hope you add me back! We have similar goals!
  • auntiebabs
    auntiebabs Posts: 1,754 Member
    Options
    Oh dear, I seem to have missed the MILF boat :ohwell: >>sniff<<
    AILF doesn't quite have the same ring to it?

LOL, Right there with ya. I don't know what it is either. Lets go with Muscular, Lighter and Fabulous!!! That sounds good to me. Count me in!

Oh, I know what a MILF is (M-other I-'d L-ike to F-***... Um.... Fool around with shall we say?)
    I always MEANT to have kids, silly me I let time slip by and missed the boat.
    So I'll have to settle for being an A I L F (Aunt I'd Like to F____ )
  • Pam37841
    Pam37841 Posts: 286
    Options
    Oh dear, I seem to have missed the MILF boat :ohwell: >>sniff<<
    AILF doesn't quite have the same ring to it?

LOL, Right there with ya. I don't know what it is either. Lets go with Muscular, Lighter and Fabulous!!! That sounds good to me. Count me in!

Oh, I know what a MILF is (M-other I-'d L-ike to F-***... Um.... Fool around with shall we say?)
    I always MEANT to have kids, silly me I let time slip by and missed the boat.

Oh OK :blushing: I think I will stick to my definition for modesty sake..LOL
  • WeightWatchen
    Options
    [/quote]

[/quote]

It took me a while to figure out of an A was! lol Hey, that works too! Do you have dogs? See, you're a milf!!

Thanks for the welcome everyone! Please add me!! <3
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    I wanna be a FILTH (Father I'd Like To Hump)
  • missbp
    missbp Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    Me too! I think we should start a group?!?!?!

Welcome!

Michelle
  • nicolerah
    nicolerah Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    ahahaha.... what a title!!

I had this problem after my first son (17 years ago) and over the years I've tried several options and nothing ever worked. I went out on a cruise ship to work about 4 years ago and after 6 months at sea, I came back the lightest I'd ever been in life (117 llbs).. Two and a half years ago, I had my daughter and now I'm back to be over-weight again....

Honey, I'm with you in your journey...sending you a request now!!
  • MindiKat
    MindiKat Posts: 49
    Options
    I LOVE your title!! I'm shooting for GILF, as in grandma... one day now that my oldest is heading to college and the baby is starting high school. Hehehe.

I actually got a compliment from one of the girls on campus when we did his tour. She asked if I was his friend and I said, no, I was his mother. She blushed and laughed and told me I was too pretty to be his mom. I thanked her. When I told my mom, she told the good thing about fat is that it fills out all the wrinkles!!!
  • Pam37841
    Pam37841 Posts: 286
    Options
    LOL, I am a GILF TOO! He He!!!
  • sassyfit04
    sassyfit04 Posts: 9
    Options
    I'd love to be a milf! Maybe I'll be able to break through this plateau that is sucking all my motivation.
  • auntiebabs
    auntiebabs Posts: 1,754 Member
    Options
    It took me a while to figure out of an A was! lol Hey, that works too! Do you have dogs? See, you're a milf!!

Thanks for the welcome everyone! Please add me!! <3

:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:
    No, i am puppiless too.
    But I do have a dozen nieces & nephews to love to bits!
    :smooched: :smooched: :smooched: :smooched: :smooched: :smooched:
  • chuku1981
    chuku1981 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    LOL!

A fun little socialogical observation,

This thread has one of the highest "Views" to "replies" that I've ever seen. :ohwell:

People really do love milfs. :smile: