progress pics!!

Options
so im not sure how much weight iv lost but probably around 15 pounds cause i havent weighed myself in a while but.... here goes!

BEFORE: 174 lbs

frontbefore-1.jpg

CURRENT: ~156ish lbs

Photoon2011-05-23at21212.jpg

BEFORE: (side)

sidebefore.jpg

CURRENT: (side)

Photoon2011-05-23at21562.jpg

still got those pesky love handles though! how do i get rid of them!??!?
btw im 5'5"

=)

Replies

• minniebee
    minniebee Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    You look phenomenal! Congrats!!!
  • bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    GOOD JOB! MAJOR DIFFERENCE
  • zianiH
    zianiH Posts: 68
    Options
    OMG.... tats great!! Are you sure tats just 15lbs? look alot more to me
  • Kelblue1
    Kelblue1 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    awesome!! What workout have you been doing??
  • Kanzaki3
    Kanzaki3 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    That's an incredible transformation right there! Keep it up!
  • alibaba0310
    alibaba0310 Posts: 94
    Options
    thanks guys! i obviously still have a bit of a ways to go but im confident that i will get there now! any ideas for geting rid of those love handles?
  • lisafred24
    lisafred24 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    thanks guys! i obviously still have a bit of a ways to go but im confident that i will get there now! any ideas for geting rid of those love handles?

Awesome job. As for the love handles...side crunches. Stand with feet shoulder length apart. Place hands behind your head. Then crunch to the side bringing right elbow down and right knee up to try to touch. My trainer has me do 20 per leg in my circuit with 2 reps per circuit so I am doing 40 each side 3 times a week and I can tell a difference in my sides.
  • Fr4z
    Fr4z Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    well done - fantastic progress so far and keep up the good work! regarding the love handles etc I would suggest mixing up what ever aerobic exercise you are doing to increase the burn. Best of luck!
  • alibaba0310
    Options
    thank you so much! i will try this starting today!

Awesome job. As for the love handles...side crunches. Stand with feet shoulder length apart. Place hands behind your head. Then crunch to the side bringing right elbow down and right knee up to try to touch. My trainer has me do 20 per leg in my circuit with 2 reps per circuit so I am doing 40 each side 3 times a week and I can tell a difference in my sides.
  • justaloozer
    justaloozer Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • akichan
    akichan Posts: 14
    Options
    You look awesome! Way to go!
  • ngolston
    ngolston Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!!
  • Tangerine302
    Tangerine302 Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Wow, what a difference! Good for you! :)
  • ladylu11
    ladylu11 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation! Congratulations on all your hard work paying off!
    what kind of workouts are you doing?

4433730.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • Geminieve24
    Geminieve24 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    so im not sure how much weight iv lost but probably around 15 pounds cause i havent weighed myself in a while but.... here goes!

BEFORE: 174 lbs

frontbefore-1.jpg

CURRENT: ~156ish lbs

Photoon2011-05-23at21212.jpg

BEFORE: (side)

sidebefore.jpg

CURRENT: (side)

Photoon2011-05-23at21562.jpg

still got those pesky love handles though! how do i get rid of them!??!?
    btw im 5'5"

=)

GOOD JOB!!!! And to answer your love handle question: I do Tae-bo and all those round house kicks WORK WONDERS! Also side crunches. Good luck on your journey!!!
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    You are doing a wonderful job....you look amazing :flowerforyou:
  • Swilley25
    Swilley25 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You look great, I am at 176, can you tell me what you have done besides tracking food. Like excercise and such, Im just starting and doing it on my own.

Thanks...:happy:
  • ANewMaria2014
    ANewMaria2014 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!
  • lovediets
    lovediets Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congrats!
  • alibaba0310
    Options
    thanks sooo much everybody! for those of you who have asked, and there have been a few, i have been doing jillian michael's 30 day shred but im only on day 18, so i have been doing other stuff. often i do it twice in a row because i just thought 20 minutes wasnt enough. i strongly recommend the video though! theres is noticeable difference in my stamina already! before i started that i used a spin bike my stepdad has in our garage for about 50 minutes per day or a treadmill we have at my house too. now, i go to the new york sports club gym and love it! thanks again everybody i LOVE the support! =D btw, iv been at this since early february for those who asked
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!